Chittoor Health Department OBG Specialist Posts Recruitment 2023 and the Last date to apply is 28 Nov. Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept, Chittoor Recruitment notification for filling up of the post of OBG Specialists in Cemonc Centers on a Contract basis.
Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for recruitment of OBG Specialists under National Health Mission for utilization of their services at CEMONC (Comprehensive Emergency Obstetric and Neonatal Care) on contract basis initially for a period of one year.
Applications in the prescribed format may be sent to the District Medical and Health Officer, Near District Collectorate, Chittoor on or before 28 Nov up to 5:00 PM. The guidelines and application form in the prescribed format can be obtained at www.chittoor.ap.gov.in.
OBG Specialist: 11 Posts
Cemonc Centers: AH, Madanapalli-1, AH, Kuppam-2, CHC, Puttur-1, CHC-Piler-1, CHC, Sathyavedu-1, AH, Palamaner-2, AH, Srikalahasti-2 & GMH, Tirupathi-1.
Qualification: Pass in MBBS Degree and having OBG Specialty.
Age limit: Maximum Age: 42 years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for ex-service Men and 10years for Physically Handicapped Persons. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2018.
Selection Process: Based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
How to apply:
Applications in the prescribed format may be sent to the District Medical and Health Officer, Near District Collectorate, Chittoor.
a) Candidates should submit their filled-in application forms available in www.chittoor.ap.gov.in
b) FEE: each application must be accompanied DD by worth Rs.200/- in favour of Dist. Medical and Health Officer, Chittoor from any SBI/SBM Branches payable at SBI, Greamspet Branch, Chittoor. SC/ST candidates are exempted for the payment of the above fee
c) All application covers should be superscribed on right top corner as follows:- Contract Basis Recruitment 2023 – Application for the post of (OBG Specialty)
d) Lis of documents:
The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
1. Filled-in application form
2. Attested copy of marks memo of SSC or equivalent certificate
3. Attested copies of MBBS, Internship and Permanent Registration (MCI/APMC/ or any other state MC) certificates.
4. Attested copy of marks memo of MBBS
5. Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
6. Attested copies of study certificates from Class–IV to X where the candidate studied.
7. Attested copy of the latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
8. One self-addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.45/-
9. OBG SPECIALIST course pass certificate, Mark sheet with council registration. council registration must be with up to dated
Last date for submission of applications: 28 Nov