Vaccine Registration 2021 for 18 plus to begin on http://cowin.gov.in website, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus under Largest Vaccine Drive.
Indians above the age of 18 can start registering themselves for vaccination against COVID-19 from 4 pm on 28-04-2021. Another massive program to eradicate the corona epidemic is set to begin in two more days. The vaccine will be distributed to all those above 18 years of age from May 1. The Central Government has already clarified that all those who are eligible for this should register their names on the Cowin website from April 28.
However, the Center has made minor changes during the registration process for the third phase vaccine distribution. The Age 18+ Registration process has been opened. Appointment for Age 18 to 44 is based on slots made available by the private vaccinations centers as well as the respective state government. The minimum age for each vaccination center is displayed with the name of the vaccination center. Appointment slots are available where the age displayed is 18+.
|Name of the registration||Vaccination Registration|
|Co-Win Web Portal||https://www.cowin.gov.in/home|
|Vaccination Registration Link||https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/|
|Citizen Registration||User Guide|
How you can register for the vaccination: Are you 18 plus, here is how you can register on Co-win web portal and get the Covid Vaccine
- Go to https://www.cowin.gov.in/home and click on the “register/sign-in” option.
- Enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and “verify” it.
- Following the verification of your mobile number with OTP, register yourself with required details such as name, age, gender and photo ID.
- Click on “Register” and then go to the “Schedule” option.
- Enter the pin code of your area or select from the list of states, followed by districts.
- Select your preferred vaccination centre, date and time and “Confirm”.
FAQs on registration
- Can I get a vaccination without an appointment?
The government says that citizens aged 18-44 years should mandatorily register themselves and schedule appointments online before vaccination. On-spot registration or walk-in facility is currently not allowed at private hospitals for the 18-44 years age group.
- Will I get an appointment after May 1?
From May 1, state governments and private hospitals will procure 50 percent of total doses directly from the open market to vaccinate the 18-44 year age group. The availability of slots will depend on the availability of doses. Due to limited doses, several states will have their own priority groups within the 18-44 years age group. This state-specific information will soon get reflected on the Co-win when you can make appointments.
- Can I book my appointment for vaccination from April 28?
No. The link is open only for registration. The appointments or scheduling of vaccination will be available from May 1 onwards.
- When can those between 18-44 years of age register for vaccination? Where does one have to register?
Those in the age group of 18-44 years can register from April 28; the registrations have started from 4:00 pm onwards. You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link http://www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In yourself” tab to register for the COVID-19 vaccination. Alternatively, you can also register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu App.