Telangana State Education GO’s, School Education Department GO’s, Examination Reforms for class IX and X from the academic year 2014-15, 20%pass marks for 10th & 9th Second Language.
20% Pass marks for Classes X and IX Second Language
Telangana State Government, School Education Department has issued government order no.10 on November 26th, 2014 for reduce the pass marks for second language from 35% to 20%. In view of Examination reforms for classes IX and X, the Government has issued order to reduce the pass marks for second language from 35% to 20% with immediate effect from the Academic Year 2014-15 onwards.
- G.O.Ms.No.17. School Education (PE.Prog.II) Department, dated 14.05.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.2, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 26.08.2014.
- From the From the C&DSE, T.S., Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No:402/D1/C&T/SCERT, dated 26-11-2014.
In the references 1st read above, orders have been issued that pass marks for second language i.e., Hindi, Telugu etc. will be 35% on par with other language subjects among others, as per the revised evaluation process and scheme of examination reforms for Class IX and X from the Academic Year 2014-15 onwards and further certain clarifications were also issued vide reference 2nd read above.
- In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, T.S., Hyderabad has brought to the notice of the Government, keeping in view of certain representations received for reconsideration of the pass marks in the second language in connection with the examination reforms.
- Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby order to reduce the pass marks for second language from 35% to 20% with immediate effect.
- The Commissioner and Director of School Education, T.S., Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter.