TS Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Results 2019, Seat Allotments are announced/ TS Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions notification 2019, TS Corporate Colleges Inter 1st year admissions, Inter Admissions into TS Corporate Colleges 2019, Inter 1st year Free admissions in TS Corporate Colleges 2019 under Corporate Education Scheme, Corporate Admissions Online Application Form, Invites Applications: Corporate Admission Application Registrations Last date is : 16-06-2019: Telangana State Government would issue the Corporate Colleges Inter Admission notification 2019 schedule and applications are invited from the SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and Minority Students 7.0 GPA SSC 2019 Passed Candidates for admission into Intermediate courses in Corporate Colleges for the academic year 2019-2020. So, interested AP SSC Students can apply through online mode apepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal and interested TS Students can apply online on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal.
Admission into Corporate Colleges:
Social Welfare Department has issued admission notification 2019 through press media for admission into corporate colleges. The Social Welfare Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Corporate Colleges for this academic year 2019-2020 in both sates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Govt Jr Colleges…
1. Free Intermediate Education to TS Students in Govt Junior Colleges 2. Totally Free 2 Year Intermediate Education in all Telangana Govt.Junior Colleges
3. TS Inter 1st year Admissions 2019 schedule for all Junior Colleges
Application End Date: 09-06-2019
1. The students should belongs to SC, ST, BC,EBC, disabled and minority students are eligible to admission into corporate colleges.
2. Students, who have passed Tenth Class in March 2019 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are alone eligible to apply for this notification.
3. Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
4. The Officials said that students of government residential school and Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
Annual income of parents: 1. SC, ST students:
Students who are belongs to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
2. BC & Minority students:
a. BC & Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
b. BC & Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
3. EBC, Disabled students:
EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below Corporate colleges have registered their College on online from: 28-04-2019 to 07-05-2019 and printed copy has been submitted at Collectors Office. Eligible Corporate Colleges list should be displayed on or before 20-05-2019.
Prerequisites for Before online registration
1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
(Note : Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in prematric Scholarships in the previous years)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Not Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
10) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.
12) BAS Students of ST has to Contact Tribal Welfare District officer for Entry SSC Details
13) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
14) HPS Students has to contact School/DD(SW) for SSC Details Entry.
15) SW,TW and BCW Hostel Students has to Contact DD for Mapping of SSC Details
a. BAS Students of ST has to Contact Tribal Welfare District officer for Entry SSC Details
b. CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
c. HPS Students has to contact School/DD(SW) for SSC Details Entry.
d. SW,TW and BCW Hostel Students has to Contact DD for Mapping of SSC Details
How to Apply: Interested TG students can apply from ………… through online mode at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ web portal. Interested AP students can also apply through online mode at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ as per schedule.
1. TS #CorporateColleges Free #InterAdmissions notification 2019 released by Telangana Social Welfare Department and mentioned dates and link has been opened now and working properly
2. Recently Corporate Colleges registration Process was completed on Online.
3. So, This is good news for SSC Passed candidates and they can avail this opportunity.
How to open the Corporate Admissions Online Application Form:
1. First visit the ePass website : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ OR http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
2. When you open the epass website, In this website, Search for Corporate Image
3. Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
4. Then Corporate Admissions Online application form will be opened
5. In this application form, fill the required information belongs to you.
How to check Corporate seat allotments:
Step 1: First visit the ePass website : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ Step 2: When you open the epass website, In this website, Search for “Corporate admissions” Image
Step 3: Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
Step 4: Then Corporate Admissions Online application form will be opened
Step 5: In this application form page, click on the check your status
Step 6: Now, Check status Corporate application 2019-2019 page will be opened
Step 7: In this Check status page, Enter the following details…..
a. Enter your Application ID
b. Enter your SSC Hall ticket number
c. Select the SSC pass type
d. Enter your Date of Birth(dd-mm-yyy)
Step 8: Click on the Get Details and download your seat allotment order and preserve the future reference(for attending the certificates verification).