Dearness Allowance (DA) is a critical aspect of an employee’s salary, and for Andhra Pradesh (AP) employees, it holds significant importance.
DA (Dearness Allowance)
DA, or Dearness Allowance, is a component of an employee’s salary that is designed to counter the impact of inflation on their earnings.
It is a crucial financial element that helps employees maintain their standard of living in the face of rising prices.
DA for AP Employees
For the employees of Andhra Pradesh, DA is not just a financial term but a lifeline that ensures their financial stability and prosperity. It helps them cope with the ever-increasing cost of living and allows for a better quality of life.
New DA to AP Employees
The Andhra Pradesh government has announced a new Dearness Allowance (DA) for its employees in 2023. The DA has been increased by 3.64%, which will bring the total DA to 22.75% of basic pay. The new DA will be effective from January 1, 2023.
The DA is a cost of living allowance that is paid to government employees to compensate them for the rising cost of living. The DA is revised every six months, based on the Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW).
The increase in DA is a welcome move for government employees in Andhra Pradesh. It will help them to meet their increasing living expenses. The DA hike will also boost the economy of the state, as employees will have more money to spend.
The new DA will be applicable to all government employees in Andhra Pradesh, including pensioners. The increase in DA will be paid in cash with the salary of July 2023, payable in August 2023.
The Andhra Pradesh government has also announced that it will pay one instalment of DA to government employees by Dasara. This is a good gesture from the government and will help employees to celebrate the festival with joy.
The new DA hike is a positive development for government employees in Andhra Pradesh. It will help them to improve their financial situation and lead a better life.
New DA Govt Order Details in AP
|New DA||New DA Details|
|New DA Govt Order||AP GO.113, Dt. 21-10-2023|
|DA enhanced||from 22.75% to 26.39%|
|Shall be paid from||01-10-2023|
|DA Arrears||01-07-2022 to 30-09-2023 (GPF/CPS)|
|Cash||from 01-10-2023 payable on 1st of November 2023|
|Download DA GO.113||GO.113 3.64% DA to AP Employees Download From here|
GO.113, Dated: 21-10-2023: New DA to AP Employees 2023 – Government hereby order the revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 22.75% of the basic pay to 26.39% of basic pay w.e.f. the 1st of July, 2022.
DA Enhanced to AP Employees:
1. DA enhanced from 01.07.2022
2. GO.113 DA 3.64% Sanctioned to AP Employees,
3. Present DA: 26.39%
4. Old DA: 22.75%
- AP GO. 99, Dated: 20-12-2021 – Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees from 1st July 2019 (@ 5.24%)
- AP GO.51, Dated: 31-07-2021 – Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees from 1st January 2019 (@ 3.144%)
- AP GO.38, Dated: 13-06-2021 – Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees from 1st July 2018 (Amendment Order)
- AP GO.94, Dated: 04-11-2020 – Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees from 1st July 2018
- AP GO. 14, 29-01-2019 – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2018
- AP GO.140 DA 3.668% Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st July 2016
- GO.18 DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees FROM January 2015
- Download the G.O. 198 DA to AP Employees Copy from here July 2014
- GO.172 DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st July 2015 (Present DA 15.196%)
- GO.16 DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st January 2016
- Download the GO.294 DA to the State Government Employees from here– July 2013
- AP GO.27, Dated.28-02-2018 New DA to AP Employees from 1st January 2017