DDOs How to accessing the Employee Search Details and Reports on Finacce Department Portal Website
- Instructions to be followed while accessing the “Employee Search Details”Screen
- “Employee Search” screen help DDOs in performing the search action after saving/submitting the data.
- DDO must enter the below mentioned details in order to get the accurate result.
To perform “Employee Search” action, follow the below instructions:
- Click on “Employee Search” option on the “Home” page.
- “Employee Details” screen appears, Select the employee details for the following fields
- Office Name
- Employee Type
- Employee Name
- Click Search, the screen will display you the appropriate results.
- The “Employee Search Details” screen will be used for confirming the data entry processes.
- Office Name DDO must select the office name from Drop down
- Employee Type In the “Employee Type” drop downDDO will have different employee types listed from whom the salary has been generated (e.g. Regular Employees, Grant in Aid Employees, Contract Employees, Out-sourced Employees, Work Charged Employees, NMR & Others.)
- Employee Name DDO can search the specific employee by using “Employee Name” field.
- Confirm Button DDO must first select the rows in confirm column and then click on confirm Button for sending of Employee details to Finance Department.
The screen of Confirmation of Data window appears as shown below.DDOs How to accessing the Employee Search Details
- Employee Id
- Employee Type
“Reports” tab in the “Home” page displays the records saved by the DDO of different employee types as shown below:
To access the saved records, perform the following:
1 From the “Reports” drop down menu, select the employee type.
2 Selected employee type page appears with the list of saved records. Click on a particular entry to edit / submit the record.