TS DEECET Guidelines, The DEECET Convenor has issued DEECET guidelines on 6th January on the Web-Based Selection Process. These guidelines are provided for you. We advised to you please follow the guidelines. Candidates seeking into Admissions into Two Year D.El.Ed Course in the State for 2020-20 batch will be made as per the rank obtained in DEECET through Web Based Selection of Colleges.
I. The process of admission involves three stages:
A. First Stage:
Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based Selection Service.
B. Second Stage:
Allotment of seat and download of Provisional Admission Letter.
C. Third Stage:
Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman DEECET and on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
II. Web-Based Selection Process is planned in Two Phases
The Web-Based Selection is planned in Two Phases.
A. First Phase:
The First Phase was conducted between 07.01.2015 to 10.01.2015,
B. Second Phase:
The Second Phase during 02.02.2015 to 05.02.2015.
TS DEECET Guidelines, Web-Based Selection Process Guidelines
- To begin with, download the list of colleges that are available University area wise kept on the website http://deecet.cgg.gov.in
- For submission of preferences pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the AP ONLINE centers or through Payment Gateway Services provided in the web by giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
- After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to http://deecet.cgg.gov.in and click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
- The list of districts will be displayed on the screen. Select the districts into which you wish to seek admission. The list of colleges in those districts will be displayed.
- Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences (Colleges).
- Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted
- After submission of preferences download the PDF of submitted preferences and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
- Each candidate will be allowed to edit the preferences submitted by them for two times between 07.01.2015 to 10.01.2015.
- Submission of preferences through Web Based Selection is not the end of the admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the sequence of merit.
- There is no limit to the number of preferences to be given. The chances of allotment of seats will be more if the number of preferences submitted is more. But allotment of seat will be made as per merit and hence, all the candidates who have submitted preferences may not be allotted seats.
- If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges you will be sent SMS on your mobile.
Issue of Final Admission Letter:
Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the district level venue at Government DIET Colleges of the Concerned District to which the candidate allotted for admission and on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details