DEECET Final Admission Letter, Submit D.Ed College Acknowledgement to Govt. DIETs, DEECET Web based Option notification was issued on December 27th, 2021 by the both states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State and Counselling was started from January 7th, 2022.
2nd phase of Counseling Dates
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2020 Certificates Verification: 06-01-2021 and 07-01-2021
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2020 Web Options entry: 08-01-2021 to 12-01-2021
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2020 Seat Allotments: 18-01-2021 to 19-01-2021
- Reporting to Colleges and College Fee Payment: 21-01-2021 and 25-01-2021
In this stream both states of students were given web options and submitted their preferences of colleges through Online Mode for join in two year Diploma in Education course for the academic year 2021-2022.
After completion of this process the DEECET officials has released on January 18th, 2022, the Provisional Selected Candidates list(Allotment of Seats) i.e Provisional Admission Letters for Certificates Verification. DEECET Candidates were download their Provision Admission Letter from the Official website with use of their Hall Ticket no. and Date of Birth.
With this PAL, selected candidates are attending the certification verification from 21-01-2021 at their allotted college district’s Government DIET College and they were submitted Original Documents to the Certificate Verification centre. Now, this verification process is going in the both states at Govt. DIETS. After completion of verification process the officials have given Final Admission Letter(FAL) to the DEECET candidates.
All the Candidates are requested that, they should join / report with your FAL at the your allotted D.Ed college on given date in the Final Admission Letter and they should get the Acknowledgement Letter from concerned principal of allotted college and submit to principal of Govt DIET on Mentioned Date in your FAL.
In case the candidate does not report at the college on given date their FAL, her /his admission shall stand cancelled and will be allotted to next candidate in the order of merit during next Phase of counselling.
Model Payment Screen
DISTRICT INSTITUTES OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DEECET) /
ELEMENTARY TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
DEECET 2021 PHASE-I/ II ALLOTMENT FEE
- Hall Ticket No:
- Date of birth:
- Candidate Name:
- Mobile No. :
Terms & conditions:
- Fee once paid will not be given refund. Candidate should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
- When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of CGG by mail within 7 days of making such payment. Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained.
- The refund process via same source of payments made in such cases will be initiated in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund. This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments by a candidate for the notification.
- If, due to any reason department cancels notification and decides to refund the fee, the amount will be returned duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
- During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached CGG account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
I accept Terms & conditions Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image:
MODEL FINAL ADMISSION LETTER
For Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) Course for the Academic year 2021-2022
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari / Selected Candidate’s Name S/D/o Father’s Name who has appeared for DEETCET 2021 conducted on 15.06.2021 with Hall Ticket Number 123456789 is selected for Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
( TELUGU Medium/Urdu Medium ) Course for the academic year 2021-22 in D.ED College College Name With Address in the category of LOCAL/Non Local Category based on the State Rank of 123456 secured by her/him in DEECET 2021. She/he is requested to report at the above college on Date XX/XX/2021
and get acknowledgement from the concerned principal of allotted college and submit to principal of Govt DIET on or before Mentioned Date XX/XX/2021. In case the candidate does not report at the college on or beore Date:XX/XX/2021, her /his admission shall stand cancelled and will be allotted to next candidate in the order of merit during next Phase of counselling.
Shri/Smt/Kumar/Kumari Candidates Name…………………
Father’s Name……………..with Hall Ticket No. 123456789 is admitted in
D.Ed College Name………………………………………………………………………..on Date: XX/XX/2021