DEECET Online Payment, The Commissioner and Director of School Education, Hyderabad issued DEECET May 2014 Notification in the month of April, 2014 and the CSE invited online applications for Category-A Seats from the eligible candidates for admission into 2 year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,)
2nd phase of Counseling Dates
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2020 Certificates Verification: 06-01-2021 and 07-01-2021
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2020 Web Options entry: 08-01-2021 to 12-01-2021
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2020 Seat Allotments: 18-01-2021 to 19-01-2021
- Reporting to Colleges and College Fee Payment: 21-01-2021 and 25-01-2021
in Government DIETs and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the both states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. DEECET which was held on June 15 and its results were declared on July 2, 2014 and General Merit list was released on July 28, 2014. The DEECET officials has issued Web Based Counselling Schedule on December 27, 2014 and these admissions will be taken up through web based counselling. Now, Online admissions process started from January 7th, 2015
As per the DEECET counselling schedule, counselling began from January 7th, 2015. The web-based counselling will be held in two phases i.e. from January 7 to 10 and second phase from February 2 to 5.
Dr R Surender Reddy, convener of the exam, said candidates could exercise their options for admissions into 472 colleges in Andhra Pradesh and 128 Telangana. Seat allotment is likely to be done on January 16 and classes will begin from January 27.
Online payment for giving web options
- First Visit the DEECET official website by entering URL address deecet.cgg.gov.in
- DEECET Official Website will be appeared, search for link of Online payment and Click on it.
- Then, another window of Payment Form will appear.
- Now, Enter your Hall Ticket No
- Enter your Date Of Birth
- Enter your Candidate Name
- Enter your Mobile No for receiving latest update of your DEECET Counselling or Application Status etc.,
- And read the terms and Conditions and Click on the radio button
- Enter the verification code as displayed in the Image in the required field.
- Click on the Get Details Button, then your payment details will be appeared.
- Now print your Online Payment Receipt, this is the entry pass of Web Options
- Now, again visit the official website and click on the web options. Then Web Option Form will be opened in another window.Fill your details in the web option form(phase I). If you know more guidelines for filling the web option form, use the given User Guide link, read and follow the instructions.
Second Phase TS DEECET 2020 Web Counselling Dates:
|2nd Phase Web Counselling||Date|
|Certificates Verification for the candidates. who have not attended under Phase-I in the Government DIET Colleges of the concerned Districts:||06-01-2021 and 07-01-2021|
|Submission Of web based preferences Of colleges by the candidates as per the rank obtained in DEECET 2020 for D.El.Ed and DPSE courses: 1||08-01-2021 to 12-01-202|
|Allotment of Seats to the candidates based on the merit order and rule of reservation – DEI Ed and DPSE courses:||18-01-2021 to 19-01-2021|
|Reporting of candidates to the colleges concerned duly payment of prescribed fees D.El.Ed and DPSE courses:||21-01-2021 and 25-01-2021|
|After sliding options and seats allotment under second phase allotment of seats on conversion based on the merit order and as per rule of reservation D.El.Ed and DPSE courses. seat allotment, payment and reporting to the Colleges||28.01.2021 to 3001.2021|