AP DEECET Web Counselling for Minority Candidates, Association of Managements of Minority Colleges of Education AP has issued AP DEECET 2015 AC SW II Admission Notification for Web counseling for Admission into Two years D.Ed Course for 2015-2016 Batch. So, DEECET 2015 qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates are informed to attend the II Phase of Web counseling for Admissions into two years D.Ed Course from 26-12-2015 for the Academic year 2015-2016.
PHASE-II DEECET-AC-SW-II-2014 WEB COUNSELLING SCHEDULE
All Muslim and Christian minority students of AP & TS are informed to attend the web counseling of D.Ed course as per the following schedule
WEB COUNSELING & ADMISSIONS SCHEDULE of 2nd PHASE:
|Sl. No.||Item Work||Dates|
|1||Option Exercising||26-12-2015 and 27-12-2015|
|2||Allotment of Seats||29-12-2015|
|3||Verification of Certificates at HELPLINE CENTERS||30-12-2015 and 31-12-2015|
Last date for reporting to the respective colleges on 02.01.2016
1. Old scratch card can be used for 2nd phase counseling
2. The sliding option can also be availed
Important Instructions to Students:
AP DEECET Web Counselling for Minority Candidates
- Candidates will be eligible for giving web options only after registration and verification in identified Help Line Centres(HLC).
- Candidates have to collect Scratch Card from Help Line Centre(HLC).
- Do not reveal the serial number and password contained in the Scratch Card.
- Exercise Web Options as per the schedule.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference/Priority of options entered. Hence, exercise the utmost care while entering Web Options.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned Helpline Centre to pay the Tuition fees, obtain Authorized Signature on the Provisional Allotment Order and Get Certificates Verified by respective DIET Principal and Get Final Allotment Order from Help Line Centre and report to the concerned college as specified in the Final allotment order.
- Registrations and web options entry for AP and Telangana state D.ed colleges will be opened shortly as per phase-II notification.
- The new helpline center opened in Kadapa. Please go through the helpline center document.
- Please read the instruction for the web counseling document carefully.
- Please read the procedure for the web options document carefully.
Candidates should have to pay an amount of Rs.900/- towards registration and counseling fee. Tuition Fee of Rs. 11,000 /- and Special Fee of Rs.1500/- should be remitted as Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ” Convener, DEECET-AC-SW-H-2014 Admissions ” payable at Hyderabad after the allotment of a seat at the respective Help Line Center. The fee should be paid in full at the time of receipt of the Final Allotment letter and no part payment will be accepted.
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed by the respective competent authority and should be prepared to pay the Tuition Fee as applicable. (Fee structure is subjected to any enhancement by the Govt. ) Mere attending the counseling does not guarantee a seat to the student.
1. This notification is itself a call for counseling. No separate Call Letters shall be sent to individual candidates.
2. The list of colleges & seats in various colleges and also the detailed procedures for admissions will be placed on our website: www.bdcma.com.
3. Last date for reporting of allotted candidates by convener a DEECET – AC- SW-II of their respective colleges are notified in your Letter
For any further information regarding the admissions students may send their queries to E-Mail ID dietminority786@gmail com Help Line Centers:
|GUNTUR||A.L. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION Lodge Center, Guntur.|
|VISAKHAPATNAM||SAI DHANALAKSHMI D.Ed. COLLEGE Door No.138, Narsipatnam (V, T & M), Visakhapatnam Dist.|
|KADAPA||VIKAS TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTE Khasara No.1560/1A & 1559, C. K. Dinne Village, Post & Taluka, Kadapa Dist. A.P.|
Candidates should produce all Original Certificates Viz
1. AP DEECET-2015 Rank Card SE Hall Ticket
2. Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate or it’s equivalent
3. Memorandum of Marks of SSC or it’s equivalent
4. Study certificates from 7th to Intermediate
5. Residence Certificate for Preceding 7 Years of the qualifying examination i.e Intermediate in respect of candidates who had private study without any institutionalized
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details