Hyderabad District Collector Office Class IV & ODSC Posts, District Collector, Hyderabad, Government of Telangana has issued a notification on March 26, 2021
Government of Telangana Notification, Coltr.AD.DW. Ref.No. A/SRD/ODSC/771/2014-15; Dt: 26.3.15, Dist :Hyderabadfor filling up of the posts under the purview other than District selection committee (Class IV posts) in sub – ordinate offices for backlog vacancies reserved for persons with disabilities.
Applications are invited from eligible persons with disabilities up to 15.04.2015 at 5.00 pm in the office of the collector and District Magistrate, Hyderabad District at Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Nampllly station road, Hyderabad – 500 001 in the prescribed proforma for appointment of other than DSC posts for limited recruitment for backlog vacancies reserved for persons with Physical disabilities.
Details of the Class – IV (ODSC) Vacancies:
Category and Posts:
- Male Nursing Orderlies -1
- Office sub – ordinates – 12
- Watchman/Cook/Kamati – 9
- Gurkha Cum Watchman – 1
- Sweeper, Helper, Thoti, Ayah, OT, Malan – 12
Selection Process : All the above posts will be filled up on the merit basis only.
The applicant should have completed (18) years of age and should not have completed (44) years of age as on 01.07.2021.
A certificate issued by the component authority should be posses minimum 40% degree of disability for various (VH and OH) categories of disabled persons and in respect of hearing impaired persons the candidates whose disability is 75% and above are only eligible for job reservation.
Recruitment will be made as per the
(a) academic qualification
(b) percentage of disability,
(c) Age, and
(d) family background i.e., (No.pf PWD’s in one family) and
(e) Multiple disabled.
In case those who got equal marks in the merit the higher degree of disability is considered. Those who have not enclosed requisite academic qualification their application will not be considered.
How to Apply/ Important Instructions: Hyderabad District Collector Office Class IV & ODSC Posts
- Two passport size copies of recent photographs should be enclosed to the application, one of which should be pasted to the application from in the space provided and the other copy should be firmly attached to the application from. Each copy of photograph should be signed by the candidate in ink on the front side.
- Enclose relevant copies of certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer.
- All the above mentioned ODSC Posts are notified as HYDERABAD LOCAL posts only.
- The persons with disabilities who have not submitted the requisite qualification certificates / other relevant certificates for the respective posts shall be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates should submit separate applications for each of the desired along with all the required documents.
- Completed application forms should be sent by REGISTERED POST addressed to the District Collector, Hyderabad District, Chirag Ali lane, Nampally station Road, Hyderabad – 500001 super scribed as “Application for the posts -(Clearly mention the name of the post applied)
- Notification Issued Date: 26-03-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15-04-2021
- For further details please visit www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in from 30.03.2021. or Please contact to the O/o District Collector, Hyd.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details