District & Mandal level MDM Training Programme, Mid Day Meal Training Programme to Cook cum helper, District level, Mandal level and training unit cost, schedule, Instructions for the training programme of Mid Day Meal Proceeding are given below.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN,
Procs. No.2645 /SSA-UNICEF/TS/f4/2014 Dated:21.07 .2017
Sub: SSA, TS, Hyderabad – UNICEF Supported Programmes- Organization of Mid Day Meal Training Programme to Cooks -Reg.
The District Educational, Ex Officio Project Officers of Manchiryal, Sanga Reddy, Gadwal, Vikarabad, Karimnagar, Warangal (U), Medchal (Malkajgiri) Rangareddy (Shamshabad), Jagityal and Mahaboobabad are informed that it is decided to conduct Mid Day Meal training Programme to Cooks.
Already conducted 20 districts, at present 10 districts are proposed to conduct training programme at District level on 03.08.2017 and Mandal Level on 06.08017 between 9.30 am to 5.00 pm. The training programme schedule, the budget released details and District level and Mandal level training unit cost are enclosed herewith. The District Educational, Ex Officio Project Officers are informed to follow the instructions for the training programme of Mid Day Meal.
MDM Training Programme Instructions:
The District Educational, Ex Officio Project Officers are informed to follow the instructions for the training programme of Mid Day Meal.
1. One day training has to be conducted at District level (Mandal level Resource Persons) involving one MEO and one Cook from each Mandal (As per their District Mandals)
2. The District Resource Persons shall be involved in the District level training those who were already trained in Hyderabad last year. The trained District wise Resource person list is enclosed and the DEOs may select any two Resource Persons from the list. (List enclosed)
3. The training cost and Unit cost for the training is enclosed for conducting the district level programme.
4. One day training shall be conducted at the Mandal level. One Cook from each school may be called for the Mandal Level training and Mandal Education Officer will be the Training Coordinator for Mandal. 30 Cooks may be called for each spell.
5. The District Educational Officer has to release the amount to Mandal Educational Officers as per Unit cost and No’ of Cooks to be trained in the Mandal level training.
6. While conducting Training at District level and Mandal level the Video films which are being supplied may be shown to view the participants. The District Level and Mandal Level training venue may be selected with the availability of TV or Projector for displaying the Mid Day Meal training programme video film. The film will be provided by the State Office. The films related to Cooks, Children and Administrators.
7. The Mandal level expenditure shall be furnished in prescribed proforma which is enclosed and obtained from the Mandal level after completion of the training programme and consolidate all Mandal expenditure and District expenditure in the proforma and sub-MEO and one (1) identified cook for Mandal Level training. These two trained Resource Persons at the district level shall conduct the training to cooks at Mandal level.
8. The District Level and Mandal Level@30 to 40 Teachers submitted to the Commissioner & Director of School Education. TS. The District level and Mandal level consolidation of Expenditure shall be furnished to the State Office on or before 10.08.2017 with attestation (The prescribed proforma are enclosed) Instructions may be given to all Deputy Educational Officers to visit the training centres in their jurisdiction.
9. In the Mandal level, Mid Day Meal training programme shall be involved @ one Cook from the school of Local bodies and Government of Primary, Upper Primary, High Schools and KGBVs.
10. The District Resource Persons may be involved one (1)all be involved per spell.
12. In the Mandal, level training programme one Cook cum Helper from Government and local body PS, UPS and High schools. KGBVs Cook cum Helper also involved in the training programme.
District wise budget for the MDM training Programme (District level & Mandal level)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details