District wise Junior Panchayat Secretaries Selection list. Lists of provisionally selected candidates for the post of Junior Panchyat Secretary Officers were released in each District in Telangana State on 18-12-2018. Candidates were provisionally picked for the posts of JPROs in the district. Certificates belonging to educational qualifications and nativity would be verified. So, Candidates should attend the process carrying original certificates and hall tickets of the examination held for filling up the posts.
District wise Last Ranks and Marks in each Category
Telangana Panchayat Secretary results announced at tspri.cgg.gov.in. The Telangana State Commissioner of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development has declared the Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Written exam result on its official website. The candidates, who had appeared for the examination held on October 1, 2018, can check their results from the official websites – tspri.cgg.gov.in, tsprrecruitment.in.
Around 4.50 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination of paper 1 and paper 2. The commission will also release the cutoff marks along with the results.
Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department had released a notification on August 31, 2018, for 9335 junior panchayat secretary posts. The application process was started on September 3, 2018, and continued up to September 12, 2018.
The candidates will be selected through written test and interview. Upon selection, the candidate will get Rs 15,000/- as monthly consolidated remuneration. The Junior Panchayat Secretary will have to work on a consolidated remuneration basis for three years. The services of those Junior Panchayat Secretaries who show satisfactory performance will be regularised after completion of three years as Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.
How to check the TSPRI Panchayat Secretary Result 2018: First Log on to the official website, tsprrecruitment.in. In this page Click on the “Written Examination Results”. Enter hall ticket or registration number and date of birth in the given space. Click “Download” and results will be displayed on the screen. Note: The successful candidates will get appointment letter on or before December 25
District Wise Selection List
1. The Result will be valid subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and document verification.
2. All Sets of Question Papers and the respective Final Keys are available in the Website.
3. To consider the performance for the merit list, appearing in both Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 is mandatory.
4. The performance will be considered subject to the submission of valid ID Proof/documents at the time of verification.
5. Mere appearing for the examination does not guarantee candidature to the Post.
6. Candidates can download their OMR Answer Sheets from 20-12-2018, 5.00 PM to 25-12-2018, at 5.00 PM.
Job Description for Junior Panchayat Secretary:
The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall discharge the duties and perform the responsibilities assigned to the Panchayat Secretary under the Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018 (Act.No.5 of 2018) and any other duties and responsibilities entrusted by the Government, Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
Basic Service Conditions for Junior Panchayat Secretary:
1. This is a district cadre post as defined in G.O.Ms.No.124 GAD (SPF-MC) Department. Dated:30-08-2018.
2. The monthly consolidated remuneration is Rs.15000/-
3. The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall have to work on consolidated remuneration basis for 3 years
4. The agreement will be renewed every year based on an annual evaluation of performance.
5. The services of those Junior Panchayat Secretaries who show satisfactory performance will be regularised after completion of 3 years as Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.
6. The performance will be assessed in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government on the basis of the Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
7. Other Duties and responsibilities can be entrusted by the Government, Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
The verification of certificates will be held in each District as per the announced schedule from December 19. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad organized a written test for recruiting 9,335 JPROs, held in October last.
No.of JPSO Posts: 9,335
Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department had released a notification on August 31, 2018
TS Junior Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Exam was held on 10-10-2019
TS Junior Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Selection list Results announced on 17-12-2018 to 18-12-2018
TS Junior Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment Certificates verification: 19 to 20-12-2018
Appointment Orders to be issued on December 25. 2018
Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Process Completed. Candidates to get an appointment letter before December 25. The recruitment process of 9355 Panchayat secretaries has been completed by the Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department, a statement issued by from the chief minister’s office confirmed this. The appointment letters for the Panchayat secretaries posts will be rolled out soon.
According to the information, all the candidates will get their appointment letter on or before December 25, 2018. According to the sources, the selected candidate list sent to district collectors for handing over the appointment letter to them. All the formalities in this regard have already been completed. There are 12,751 Gram Panchayats in the state.
“The recruitment process of 9,355 village secretaries has been completed, and the chief minister has signed the file pertaining to issuing instructions to district collectors to issue appointment orders”, the release said. The online application process for appointing Panchayat secretaries had started through the website tspri.cgg.gov.in from September 3, 2018, and continued up to September 15, 2018. Meanwhile, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao directed the officials Sunday to start the process of formation of two new districts – Mulugu and Narayanpet – as per his election promise.
District wise Junior Panchayat Secretaries Selection list Results:
District wise Junior Panchayat Secretaries Selection list Results: Lists of provisionally selected candidates for the post of Junior Panchyat Raj Officers. The following results will be available in each District Official website. Candidates are requested to please visit the official website through the below given the District Links.
Telangana District Official websites (31)
1. Junior Panchayat Secretaries Results files are uploading in the each District Websites under WHAT’S NEW section (you results file is scrolling…). 2. Some Districts are released selection list of Junior Panchayat Secretaries. 3. So, Please visit the Concerned your District Official Webiste from the given below links for Checking Junior Panchayat Secretaries results. 4. If you found any error for opening your District Official website please try after some time
TSPRI Website: https://tspri.cgg.gov.in/index.jsp
JPS Results: Junior Panchayat Secretaries Selection list Results
Final Answer key – Question Papers: Junior Panchayat Secretaries