Documents For Minority TS DEECET Certificates Verification Dates, Association of Managements of Minority Colleges of Education TS issued TS DEECET-SW-II-AC 2022-23 Admission Notification for Admission into two-year D.Ed course in Minority D.Ed Colleges of Telangana State. For more details are available at http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/.
So, Candidate can attend the Certificate Verification with the following certificates and required Fee. 2nd Phase Admission Notification for web-based counselling: The qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates of TS DEECET 2022 (Telugu/English Medium) are informed to attend the Certificates Verification for web counselling from as per the notified schedule for admission into two year D.El.Ed programme for the academic year 2022-2023. For all other details refer to our detailed notification available on our website :www.ftapmei.in.
|Name of the details||Minority TS DEECET 2022|
|Title||Minority TS DEECET Certificates Verification Dates|
|Subject||Minority Colleges of Education TS issued DEECET Certificates Verification Dates|
1st phase Admission Notification for web-based counselling:
The qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates of TS DEECET 2022 (Telugu /English Medium) are informed to attend the Certificates Verification for web counselling from as per the notified schedule for admission into two year D.El.Ed programme for the academic year 2022-2023. For all other details refer to our detailed notification available on our website:www.ftapmei.in.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED
Candidates should produce all certificates in ORIGINAL VIZ
(1) TS DEETCET-2015 Rank Card & Hall Ticket
(2) Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate or it’s equivalent
(3) Memorandum of Marks of SSC or it’s equivalent
(4) Study Certificates from 7th Class to Intermediate
(5) Residence certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate in respect of candidates who had private study without any institutionalized education
(6) Residence Certificate of Father or Mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O. in case of Non-local candidates.
(7) Minority Candidate who’s parental Income is less than Rupees One lakh are exempted from the payment of Tuition Fee, provided they furnish the Income Certificate issued by MRO on or after 01.01.2020 to an extent as prescribed by the Govt.
(8) and copy of Aadhaar Card to avail the Tuition Fee Reimbursement from the Government.
Candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- towards registration & counselling fee at the respective Help Line Centre. Tuition Fee of Rs.11,000/- & Special Fee of Rs.1500/- needs to be paid in the following account details after Issuing of Final Allotment Letter at the respective helpline centre. The fee shall be paid in full at the time of receipt of Final Allotment Letter and no part payment will be accepted.
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed by the respective competent authority and should be prepared to pay the Tuition Fee as applicable. (Fee structure is subjected to any enhancement by the Govt.) Mere attending the counselling does not guarantee a seat to the student. Minority TS DEECET Certificates Verification Dates
All students who have been provisionally allotted seats are advised to get their original certificates verified by their District Verification Officer (Govt. DIET Principal) along with three sets of attested copies of certificates for the issue of Final Letter of Allotment. Or Candidates can also pay tuition fee and special fee as specified in the notification after final allotment at the Central Bank of India.
Example for Account Details :
Name: Convenor TS DEECET 2022-AC-SW-II Admissions
Bank: Bank Name
Account No. : 1234567890
Branch Code: 1234
For any further information regarding the admissions, students may send their queries to E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org