Download e-PAN Card in PDF format from NSDL or PAN web portal. e-PAN Card means Electronic PAN Card and it is a digital format in PDF. PAN card or Permanent Account Number card are widely utilised for a variety of purposes, including banking services and tax filing. PAN card is a vital document that is required for practically all high-value money transactions.
When you going to the bank to open your account? One of the documents that were necessary was a PAN. When you purchasing a new vehicle? PAN is also required. Your employer will ask for your PAN card even if you are starting a new job. Carrying a physical copy of your PAN card, on the other hand, is a little more challenging.
But then don’t panic; there’s a solution to each and every difficulty. In this circumstance, downloading an e-PAN card is the most viable choice. You won’t be complaining about the physical copy if you have it on your phone. The physical copy of your PAN card can be kept safe in your home. The Income-Tax Department, which also has a digital avatar, issues the 10-digit alpha-numeric number on the PAN card. The online PAN card is actually a virtual PAN card that may be used for verification reasons in the same way as a physical PAN card.
|Name of the Card||PAN Card|
|Title||Download e-PAN Card|
|Subject||IT website enabled Download e PAN Card Link|
Obtaining financial services, filing income tax returns.. PAN card can be very useful for many things like this. It is mandatory to make large amount of transactions. However it may not be possible to take it along every time. Sometimes it can even get lost.
What else? Do not be afraid. It is OK to download the e-Pan card online. It can be stored on the phone itself AND It can be used time to time.
In addition, if you lose your PAN card, you may apply for a new one online, and the process would only take you 10 minutes. The only condition for completing your e-KYC process is that you have your Aadhaar card. Here, we are providing information to you how to download the e-PAN card in simple steps here..
How to download an e-PAN card?
- First log on to https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/requestAndDownloadEPAN.html, which is the income tax website department dedicated to online services.
- After that, click on the ‘Download e-PAN’ option.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your PAN card number.
- Then enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Enter your date of birth and Accept the terms and conditions after that.
- An OTP will be issued to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the appropriate field and press the confirm button.
- After confirming an option to make a payment will appear.
- Following that, a payment choice will appear. You’ll need to pay Rs 8.26, which you may do using UPI, debit card, or credit card.
- After making the payment you will be able to download the e PAN card.
- It is important to know that the PAN card pdf file will be password secured. Your date of birth will serve as the password.
PAN Card Highlights
- PAN card is considered one of the main and important documents.
- PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department, whose main job is during the transactions above 50 thousand.
- PAN is also required while investing in any financial sector.
- Without PAN, you cannot open even simple bank account.
- A 10-digit number is written on the PAN card, which is called your PAN number.
- This contains your personal information.
- This e-PAN card is a virtual PAN card that can be used for e-verification wherever it is required.
- E-PAN cards are accepted by most financial institutions.
- You can carry an e-PAN card on your phone making it very convenient as well.
Benefits of E-PAN Card
With the increasing use of PAN card, there is also a danger of its disappearance. Often people like to carry the hard copy of PAN card to many places. But there is a danger of losing it in carrying its physical copy everywhere. Like falling somewhere or getting stolen. In such a situation, the trend of e-PAN card has increased rapidly. E-PAN card is a virtual copy of your original PAN card. Which is accepted everywhere.
No fear of losing: Many times the original PAN card of the people is lost, due to which they have to face many problems. Often people forget it in the photocopy shop, bank or in their office. So many people also keep their PAN card in their purse, due to which the PAN card is also stolen if the purse is stolen. Therefore, it is best to use an e-PAN card, as you can keep a soft copy of it in your phone or laptop. Which you can use anywhere according to your need.
Convenience to use: E-PAN card is more convenient than your hardcopy original PAN card. You can use it anytime and anywhere. You can easily apply for e-PAN card along with your documents online. You do not need to scan or photocopy it.
Ease of storage: You find it very difficult to keep the hardcopy of PAN card in your bag, purse or any other safe place. Also, your time is wasted in this affair. But by using the e-PAN card, you get rid of all these problems, because you do not have to carry it in your bag or purse.
Can download from anywhere: If you have forgotten to bring your original PAN card in hard copy, then you need not panic. You can easily download your e PAN card from anywhere in your phone or laptop using net.
- This facility is available for PAN holders whose latest application was processed through NSDL e-Gov.
- For the PAN applications submitted to NSDL e-Gov where PAN is allotted or changes are confirmed by ITD within last 30 days, e-PAN card can be downloaded free of cost three times.
- If the PAN is allotted / changes in PAN Data are confirmed by ITD prior to 30 days then charges applicable for download of e-PAN Card is Rs.8.26/- (inclusive of taxes).
PAN Portal Instructions: PAN applicant can now download their e-PAN directly through this UTIITSL’s website. The e-PAN download facility on this website is available only for the users
- who have applied for fresh PAN or applied for latest change/correction update with UTIITSL, and,
- who have earlier registered a valid and active mobile number OR email with their PAN record with Income Tax department.
- The users can get the link for downloading their e-PAN in PDF form from this website absolutely “free of cost” only if their e-PAN was issued within last one month’s time on their fresh PAN application or their change/correction request.
- For requests received after one month of last issuance of their e-PAN, the users shall have to make an online payment of Rs.8.26 (inclusive of taxes) against every download of their e-PAN through this website.
- The link will be sent to user’s registered mobile number through SMS and/or to email and by clicking on this link, the user can download the e-PAN using OTP received on mobile/email.
- In case the user’s mobile number and email are not registered, the user should get this done first by applying through a change/correction request application to avail the e-PAN download facility later.
- The link will be available only 3 times for downloading of e-PAN, and not later than one month, at no extra cost to users.