Download SSC Regular Students MNR Data, Andhra Pradesh Director of Government Examinations has informed to all the Head Masters of Secondary Schools in the State that SSC Examinations will be conducted in the month of March 2021.
So, SSC Public Examinations Manual Script Data Nominal Rolls Data of Regular Students has been kept on Board of Secondary Education Website www.baseaporg for verification and Corrections.
How to Download SSC Regular Students MNR Data and Instruction to HMs
- No need User Name and Pass word for Downloading MNR List from SSC BSEAP Website. Just Select District, Select School and Download
- All the Head Masters are requested to please visit BSEAP Website Home page and Click on the given link i.e “SSC March-2015 Regular Candidates MNR Data” then another page will be opened on the new tab in your browser.
- Firstly Download the Telugu instructions PDF File from the Notification link and read the instructions carefully and follow it.
- After look at the Section of REGULAR CANDIDATES MNR CHECKLICT.
- In this section, HMs should select your District Name from the drop down menu
- Select your school/institute name from the given drop down menu list
- Then click on download button, SSC March 2015 -Regular Candidates MNR Checklist PDF file will be downloaded in your computer and take the print out.
In this Check list, check the candidates Name, Father Name and Mother Name, Date of Birth, Caste, PH Code, Subject and Paper Codes in the Downloaded PDF File with your school record.
If you have found any mistakes, you should mark on the wrong entry and sign there. If you have found no mistakes in list, you can also submit Nominal Roll with NIL Report. Submit the List to your concerned DyEO Office from 24-01-2021 to 02-02-2021. AP SSC March 2021 Time Table
- Last date for submission of Nominal Rolls to the DyEOs by the HMs: 02-02-2021
- Last date for submission of Nominal Rolls to the DEOs by DyEOs: 04-02-2021
- Last date for submission of Nominal Rolls to the Director of Govt.Examinations by DEOs: 06-02-2021
Note: Above dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.