Download SSC Memorandum Marks Sheet from bseap.org & bse.telangana.gov.in Website, AP Candidates may Download AP SSC Memorandum Marks form the BSE AP Website and TS Candidates may Download TS SSC Memorandum Marks form the BSE Telangana Website. So, AP and Telangana Candidate may Download their SSC Memo form their official DGE Websites.
SSC Public Examinations Memorandum of Marks very useful to SSC Passed Candidates for admission into further higher studies. Board of Secondary Education AP and Board of Secondary Education Telangana has given a facility to Download 10th standard examination Mark sheet for Both State’s candidates. Download class X Memorandum of Marks.
Dear friends, Worried about your lost SSC memo?. It’s no more bothering. Don’t become panic, it’s past. Don’t run to the SSC BOARD. Now the DUPLICATE MEMO is at your doorstep. The candidates who appeared SSC board exams in or after the year 2004 can obtain DUPLICATE SSC MEMO through the link provided below. Just you have to provide the required information.
Board of Secondary Education Provided year-wise Data Base of SSC Passed Candidates on its Official website www.bseap.org for AP Students and on its official website www.bse.telangana.org for TS Students. So SSC passed candidates can download their Class X Memorandum of Marks. This downloading facility is available from March 2004 examinations.
SSC passed candidates must follow the instructions:
- First, visit the Official BSE AP Website OR BSE Telangana Website
- In this website, click on the “SSC Pass Students Data”
- Then, “SSC Duplicate Memos in Website” Web page will be opened
- In this web page, enter the primary details of you and click on the login button
- Then, another web page will be opened
- Enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Select your Date of Birth
- Select your Passed Year of Examination
- Select your passed Stream of Examination given through radio buttons
- Enter the code shown above the provided box
- Click on Submit button
- your SSC Duplicate Memo will be downloaded and print your SSC Memo and use it for further purpose