Group IV DSC Class IV and ODSC Posts, Collector Office, Rangareddy District has issued Group IV posts, Other than DSC and Class IV Posts recruitment notification 2023 and the office invites application from eligible disabled/ physically challenged candidates for appointment of DSC (Group IV) posts and Other than DSC & Class IV in the subordinate Offices of Ranga Reddy District for limited recruitment for backlog vacancies earmarked for Persons with Physically Disabilities.
A. Group IV vacancies:
- Junior Assistant: 06 Posts
- Typist: 02 Posts
B. Other than DSC and Class IV Posts:
- Multipurpose Health Asst. (Male): 01 Post
- Office Subordinate (Attender): 08 Posts
- Watchman: 02 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 01 Post
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- ANM: 01 Post
- Waterman: 01 Post
Total No. of posts: 23
Qualification: Degree/ Typewriting in Lower/ Higher Grade/ Intermediate/ SSC/ Training Certificate/ VII Class/ V Class.
Age limit: The applicant should have completed (18) years of age as on 01.07.2023 and should not have completed 44 years of age as on the said date.
Method of Recruitment:
For DSC Group IV posts: Selection will be made for DSC (Group IV) posts on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination for the limitedrecruitment of backlog vacancies of physically challenged persons as per G.O.Ms.No.74, General Administration (Services.A), Dept., Dt. 14.02.2007.
For ODSC IV Posts: Selection will be made for ODSC and Class IV posts shown at category B as per instructions issued by the Director, Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens, Hyderabad vide Memo.No. C2/2749/2009, Dt. 25.07.2023. The following criteria will be adopted by fixing 50 marks scale in addition to the requisite qualification to the post.
How to Apply: Group IV DSC Class IV and ODSC Posts
Completed application forms should be sent by Registered Post /or handover in person at O/o the Assistant Director, Disabled Welfare O/o the Collector Office, Lakdikapool, Ranga Reddy District within the stipulated time, addressed to the District Collector, Ranga Reddy District.
- Applications should be neatly written and enclose relevant Xerox copies of duly attested documents i.e., Nativity Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, Disability Certificate, requisite marks memo, parents nativity evidence as informed above. Failure of submission of any of the above documents should invariably reject without any intimation.
- Completed application forms should be sent by REGISTERED POST /or handover in person at O/o the Assistant Director, Disabled Welfare O/o the Collector Office, Lakdikapool, Ranga Reddy District within the stipulated time, addressed to the District Collector, Ranga Reddy District subscribed as “ Application for the post of DSC or Other than DSC”. The applications addressed to the Officers other than District Collector will not be entertained and liable for rejection.
- To Check local candidate in relation to local area means a person who studied in an educational institution in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years in which he / she appeared or as the case may be first appeared for SSC or equivalent examination or when during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he appeared for SSC or equivalent examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institution, if he / she resided in the local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of SSC or equivalent examination in which he appeared or first appeared as the case may be.
- In reckoning the consecutive academic years during which a candidate has studied in any period of interruption of his study by reason of his failure to pass any examination shall be disregarded.
- All correspondence will be made to the address in the application only. the requests for change of address will not be entertained.
- Candidates claiming to have rendered regular Govt. Service or Claim to have worked in Census Dept. and retrenched will not eligible for the concession allowed if evidence is not produced in support of their claim.
- Non production of residential proof certificate or bonafied certificate by any disabled candidate will be treated as Non local candidate.
- Two pass port size copies of recent photographs should be enclosed to the application one of which should be pasted to the application form in the space provided and the other copy should be firmly attached to the application form. Each copy of photograph should be signed by the candidate in ink on the front side.
- Separate applications for each of the above vacant posts along with all the required documents should be accompanied by a self addressed and stamped (Rs. 5.00) envelop of the size of 12 x 28 cms.
10.All the above mentioned posts are declared and notified as Local posts only.
- Proforma of applications forms will be available in Ranga Reddy District website, www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in.
Last date for application: 25.04.2023.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal