e Shram Registration for getting e Shram Card, How to register at e-Shram Portal? In a landmark development, 13 crore workers from the unorganised sector joined the e-Shram family. The interested individuals who have not yet registered on the e-Shram must login to the official website at eshram.gov.in. Candidates who sign up for e-Shram will be allocated a card with their unique identification number (UAN) similar to the Aadhar number by the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
As per the official website of e-shram, only the agriculture labourers and landless farmers are eligible for registration in the e-Shram portal. It must be noted that the other farmers are not eligible to register themselves on e-Shram portal.
It can be noted that if a worker does not have Aadhaar linked mobile number, he/ she can visit nearest CSC’s and register through Biometric authentication. In case of any query or further details, the interested individuals can login to the official website at eshram.gov.in.
|Name of the registration||e Shram Registration|
|Title||How to apply for e Shram Card?|
|Subject||Ministry of Labour and Employment e-Shram Registration Portal|
In a recent development, it is known that agriculture, home assistant, capital goods and manufacturing, construction and apparel, are the five leading occupations on the e-Shram portal. The workers who have not yet registered on the e-Shram portal must login to the official website at eshram.gov.in for any details.
The five leading occupations on the e-Shram portal are as follows:
- Agriculture – 5,62,87,106 (51.56 per cent)
- Home Assistant – 1,02,33,468 (9.37 per cent)
- Capital Goods and Manufacturing – 36,50,288 (3.06 per cent)
- Construction – 1,27,46,459 (11.68 per cent)
- Apparel – 70,12,987 (6.42 per cent)
The central government rolled out a national database for unorganised workers for the overall welfare of crores of these workers of the country. The e-Shram Portal was launched on August 26, 2021 and the government also provides e-Shram card to the workers.
Now, the workers must also be aware of the PMSBY scheme. As per the financialservices.gov.in, the Scheme is available to people in the age group 18 to 70 years with a bank account who give their consent to join / enable auto-debit on or before May 31 for the coverage period from June 1 to May 31 on an annual renewal basis.
Benefits of e Shram Registration
- The e-Shram Portal was launched on August 26, 2021 and the government also provides e-Shram card to the workers.
- One must know about the various benefits of registration in this e-shram portal.
- After registering, the unorganized worker will get an Accidental Insurance cover of Rs 2 lakhs under PMSBY.
- In future, all the social security benefits of unorganized workers will be delivered through this portal.
- In emergency and national pandemic like situations, this database may be utilized to provide necessary assistance to the eligible unorganised workers.
Benefits You Get With the e-Shram Card Financial Support Premium Wave for 1 Year Social Security Scheme Benefits More job opportunity Beema Yojna Insurance Cover Track Migrant labourers Workforce
Eligibility Criteria for the registration at the e-Shram portal as follows.
- Age should be between 16-59 years.
- Should not be a member of EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) or ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation).
- Should not be an income tax payer.
- Must be working in the unorganized sector
How to update photo and other details
- In this regard, the workers must note that they can update their details through visiting on e-Shram portal or through CSCs.
- Furthermore, once registered, a worker may update his particular details such as mobile number, current address, occupation, educational qualification, skill types, family details and others through visiting on e-Shram portals or nearest CSC’s.
- The workers must know to update the photo on e-Shram portal, at the time of registration, the photo is pulled from Aadhaar services therefore provision to update photo is not available.
- However, if worker’s photo is updated in Aadhaar, same will be reflected on e-Shram portal as well after Aadhaar authentication.
Required documents for registration
The workers should have the fallowing essential documents for registration for the e-Shram portal.
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (28-12-1961 to 27-12-2005)
How to register at e-Shram Portal?
Register With the e-Shram Portal for the e-Shram Card and the Benefits Candidates can apply for CSC Seva Kendra if they want to register for the E-Shram card. Candidates can also self-register on the e-SHRAM Portal using an Aadhar Card-linked mobile number. Those who have not yet registered on this portal can do so by following some simple steps. After that, your registration on the e-Shramik Portal will be complete. Please note that there will be no charge applied for the registration at the portal. However, if you want to change any data or information on the UAN card, you will be charged Rs 20.
- Visit the eshram.gov.in website
To access the E Shramik portal, you must first visit its official website. The website address is eshram.gov.in.
- Click on the REGISTER on e-Shram Link
Once you reach the e Shram web portal, click on the REGISTER on e-Shram link on the home page. Then self registration web portal will be opened.
- Enter the Mobile number
You must input your mobile number, which is connected to your Aadhar card, in that field. Following that, you must enter the captcha code.
- Enter OTP
After filing, you must pick the YES or NO option for EPFO and ESIC. Then select 'Send OTP' from the drop-down menu. An OTP will now be sent to you. In the section where it is requested, enter the OTP.
- Enter Aadhar Number
Now you must input your Aadhar Card number and accept the terms and conditions before pressing the Submit button.
- Fill the required information
The application form will appear in front of you, which you must complete with required information
- Upload documents
Then, after filling out all of the forms, all of the papers must be uploaded.
- Print Application Form
After you've completed it, click submit and print a copy of the application form for future reference.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |