East Godavari District Junior Assistants/Typists/Stenos Recruitment: Collector and Dist Magistrate, East Godavari has published the Junior Assistant/ Typist Posts 2016 recruitment notification and Applications are invited from eligible Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes candidates for appointment as Junior Assistants/ Typists, in A.P. Ministerial Services for limited recruitment of backlog vacancies earmarked for scheduled castes/ scheduled tribes.
1. Junior Assistant :15 (Scheduled Caste: 7 Posts; Scheduled Tribe: 5 Posts)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Typist :12 (Scheduled Caste: 10 Posts; Scheduled Tribe: 03 Posts)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree. Passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board.
3. Jr. Stenographers (LD-Cadre): 1 Post
Qualification: Bachelors Degree. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in the relevant language. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by the Higher Grade in the relevant language.
Age: The applicant should have completed 18years of age as on 01.07.2016 and should not have completed 45 years of age.
Selection criteria: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examinations i.e. Bachelors Degree or its equivalent examination.
1. The eligible candidates have to apply through online only.
2. The vacancies given are subject to decrease or increase according to circumstances
3. The rule of reservation in favor of local candidates to the extent of 80% in each category of the unit is applicable.
Local candidate in relation to the local area means a person who has studied in an educational institution in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years in which he/she appeared or as the case may first appear for SSC or equivalent examination or when during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he appeared for SSC or equivalent examination,
He/she has not studied in any educational institution if he/she has resided in the local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of SSC or equivalent examination in which he appeared or first appeared as the case may be. In reckoning the consecutive academic years during which a candidate has studied, any period of interruption of his study by reason of his failure to pass any examination shall be disregarded.
A local candidate of a particular District should appear for the examination in that District only for being considered against 80% local quota. He is, however, free to apply and appear for the said examination from any other District against a 20% un-reserved quota as a non-local candidate.
4. Candidates claiming to have rendered regular Govt. Service or claim to have worked in Census Dept., and retrenched, will not eligible for the concession allowed if the evidence is not produced in support of their claim.
5. If the study / residential certificate is not produced the candidates will be treated as a Non-Local candidate.
How to Apply: East Godavari District Junior Assistants/Typists/Stenos Recruitment: The eligible candidates have to apply on-line only.
The website will be closed automatically on: 30.06.2016.