TS Govt Accepted to Enroll Missing Names on Health Cards: Circular for new enrolment of employees whose data is not made available- issued by the Government-enabled in the portal: Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, A Govt of Telangana Trust, Chief Executive Officer has given Clarifications on new enrolment of employees whose data is not made available issued by the government. These letter details as follow.
Lr.No:AHCT/PMU-IT/EHS/F /2015-16; Dated:26-06-2015
Subject: AHCT – Implementation of Employee Health Scheme – Clarifications on new enrolment of employees whose data is not made available- issued by the government- enabled in the portal – orders – issued-Reg. Clarifications, New enrolment of employees, TS EHS Web portal,Enroll Missing Names, Health Cards, Telangana TS Employees, Employees Health Scheme, dependent name enrolment, employees enrolment process,CFMS,new addition of employees, normal enrolment of newborn babies, the regular process of addition of dependents
- Lr.No 3454/Al/2015 dated:l8.5.15 from Principal Secretary (HM & FW) Dept.
- G.O.Ms.No.22 of Finance (SMPC.II)Department; Dated: 28.01.2014.
You are aware that for availing the benefits under Employees Health Scheme initially employees were asked on to enrol their names on EHS portal along with their dependents duly filling in an application in online.
Subsequently, the enrolment process for employees on the EHS portal was disabled, as the Government instructed to obtain the data of employees only from CFMS in the reference (2) cited.
Some of the Employees have approached this office requesting for permitting them to enrol their names on EHS portal, as their data has not been included in CFMS data made available.
TS Govt Accepted to Enroll Missing Names on Health Cards: Lr.No 3454, TS Govt Instructions:
The Government in the reference (1) cited, issued instructions permitting the CEO, AHCT to take action on the following points:
i) The new addition of employees and their family members:
To make changes in respect of the new addition of employees and their family members on receipt of a request from employees scrupulously recommended by controlling officers/ DDOs with relevant service entry documentary proofs.
ii) Capture the Employees Data:
Also, permit to capture the data of those employees’ details, which are not available in the data given by them on their websites
Guidelines on new enrolment and addition of employees:
- A certificate obtained from the DDO/HOD/Controlling Officer certifying the designation of the employer to be attached, along with copies of relevant pages of Service Register and other documents, for enabling enrolment. A Proforma certificate to be attached in online is enclosed. The enrolment process is detailed on EHS portal i.e., www.ehf.telangana.gov.in.
- It is to inform that m case of new born babies, for treating emergencies of Neonatal & Paediatric case, a certificate from Doctor concerned and a declaration from parent is required to be uploaded. A proforma certificate proposed to be obtained is also attached.
- For normal enrolment of new born babies, the regular process of addition of dependents with the certificate from DDO will be implemented.
All the Heads of Departments are requested to arrange to inform all the employees about enrolling their names on EHS portal, whose names are not made available so far to AHCT.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details