Eligibility Job Chart of Media Adviser Post in DSEAP Technical Support Group/TSG, Position Code – VII: Consultant at State Level – Media Adviser, Media plays a significant role in disseminating information pertaining to SSA to the target population through different modes of publicity like Print/Electronic/Audio/Visual/Audio Visual and Social Media etc.
A. Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 55% marks and PG Diploma in mass communication from a recognized institute/university. or
Post Graduation Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
B. Experience Required in the Relevant Field:
- Experience in Print/Electronic Media activities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent Documentation and Management Skills.
Proficiency in English, Telugu and fluency in Hindi
C. Job Description:
- Extracting press clipping and maintaining a record of the coverage from various News Papers and monitor follow up action.
- Issue Press Notes, Rejoinders etc. to the Print & Electronic Media.
- Arrange Press Conferences/ Meetings and ensure good coverage of Press Conferences/Meetings.
- Issue of advertisements to the News Papers and Electronic Media when ever required.
- Designing and Printing of Posters, Pamphlets, brochures and Banners etc.
- Facilitate production of Short Films on the activities of School Education/ SSA.
- Arranging of Hoardings, Sign Boards, Flexi boards etc.
- Printing of Annual Calendar and arrange distribution of various stake holders etc.
- Coordinate design, fabrication, production of Tableau for Independence Day, Republic Day and such other occasions.
- Awareness building among various stake holders.
- Promote basic objectives of School Education/ SSA among various sections of society by developing Informative, Communication and Education Material (IEC).
- Create awareness among all sections of people on RTE Act-2009.
- Ensure liaison with Print and Electronic Media representatives. Eligibility Job Chart of Media Adviser Post