Eligible Applicants Shall Apply for Kalyana Laxmi, “Mother” feels happy when she gives birth to a child. The born child may be either a girl or a boy. But the father feels happy when he performs the marriage of their daughter. There are many steps in our tradition of marriage. Choosing a bridegroom according to the requirement of their daughter.
A marriage that has a prominent role in our life. Everybody all over the world salutes to our marriage system. Where here “bond” between men and women begins with ‘3knots’ and continues till their last breath.
Such a marriage ceremony should perform in a traditional way and where here money plays a key role. Many parents are suffering and frightening to give birth to a girl child because where marriage is so expensive. Keeping in view of above problem our state government is implementing scheme “KALYANA LAKSHMI” for very poor (BPL) minority, SC, ST ladies. Shadi Mubarak Scheme for Muslim unmarried girls. In this scheme, they will help the parents financially with their daughters.
Telangana State New Schemes
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme: Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme to help for Telangana SC, ST Brides, Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for extending financial assistance of 51,000/- to each Unmarried girl belonging to SC/ST at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State.
Shadi Mubarak Scheme: Shadi Mubarak Scheme to help for Telangana Muslim Brides, Shadi Mubarak Scheme for extending financial assistance of 51,000/- to each Unmarried girl belonging to Minority Community at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State.
So, Eligible Applicants/ Unmarried Girls Shall Apply for Kalyana Laxmi Scheme or Shadi Mubarak Scheme
Who are eligible? Eligible Applicants Shall Apply for Kalyana Laxmi
1. Minority, SC, ST unmarried girls belonging to Telangana state.
2. Age should be 18 up to the date of marriage.
3. The annual income of parents should not exceed 2 lakh rupees.
4. To benefit this scheme, eligible ladies should apply before 1 month.
Benefits to eligible ladies:
1. 51,000/- will be paid by govt to the bride.
2. The amount will be credited to the account of the bride before 15 days of marriage.
3. They can utilize this money marriage.
1. Date of birth certificates of bride and bridegroom.
2. Caste certificates.
3. Income certificates of the bride.
4. Aadhar cards bride & bridegroom
Invitation card (Declaration has given by the gazetted officer as first marriage)
How to apply?
1. Eligible Unmarried girls should apply in their nearest Mee-Seva or MRO office or epasswebsite.
2. If the eligible Unmarried girls belong minority apply as “Shaadi Mubarak”
3. SC, ST can apply under the scheme “KALYANA LAKSHMI”.
So, Don’t bother about your daughter’s marriage apply before 1 month and enjoy your daughter’s marriage.