Guidelines for Engaging of Vidya Volunteers: Rc.330, Engaging Vidya Volunteers, District Level Observers, Instructions: Director of School Education has given the proceedings rc.no.330 for appointing of District level observers for engaging Vidya Volunteers in the Telangana State. In this connection, certain guidelines and instructions have been issued to all the Regional Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State for taking up the exercise of identifying the needy schools for engaging Vidya Volunteers.
Name of the Officer and Designation – District Allotted
- B. Seshu Kumari, Secretary, TGREIS, Hyderabad – Hyderabad & Ranga Reddy
- S. Venkateshwara Sharma, Director, Telangana Open Schools Society, Hyderabd.- Karimnagar
- B. Sudhakar, Director, Telangana Text Book Press, Hyderabad – Khammam
- G. Gopal Reddy, Additional Director(Coordination). – Medak
- A. Satyanarayana Reddy, Addl. Director, Model Schools, Telangana, Hyderabad.- Mahabubnagar
- M. Radha Reddy, Secretary, Board of Governors, Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad.- Nalgonda
- S. Jagannadh Reddy, Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad – Nizamabad
- A. Krishna Rao, Joint Director – Adilabad
- Balaiah, RJDSE, Warangal – Warangal
They are requested to attend the Inspecting Officers Meeting to be organized by the District Educational Officers on 26.08.2015/27.08.2015 and prepare the list of needy schools by following the guidelines mentioned here under:
Guidelines for Preparation of the list of needy schools
- Prepare the list of schools Mandal-wise, Medium-wise of Agency & Non-Agency Areas separately.
- Verify the teachers in position as per the rationalisation norms issued in G.O.Ms.No.11, School Education, dt:15.06.2015 and G.O.Ms.No.17, School Education Dept., dt: 27.06.2015.
- In first instance depute regular teachers wherever found excess in the mandal to the needy schools within the mandal.
- Try to ensure to post one regular teacher in every school then allocate Vidya Volunteers to Zero Teacher Schools.
- Restrict the requirement of Vidya Volunteers to the extent of sanctioned strength only.
After following the above procedure finalise the requirement of Vidya Volunteers and submit the school-wise position of the needy schools for approval of the undersigned and they are requested to oversee till the process of engaging of Vidya Volunteers is completed. Further, they are requested to verify the requirement of additional text books with reference to the latest enrolment and text books already supplied to the district and verify the correctness.