Exemption of Property tax of Ex-servicemen, GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, MA & UD Department – Exemption of Property tax for anyone house either in the name of the Ex-servicemen / Serving personnel or his wife irrespective of the number of floors occupied by the dependent family – Amendment – Orders – Issued.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (A2) DEPARTMENG.O.MS.No. 301 Dated: 27-12-2016
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.83 MA &UD (TC) Department, Dated: 15.03.1997
2. G.O.Ms.No.217 MA & UD (TC-1) Department, Dated: 01.09.1997
3. Director, Sainik Welfare, Hyd. Lr No 571/GO 370/01/2015-S Dt: 23.04.2015
4. C&DMA, Hyderabad Lr Roc No 4070/2015-M1 Dt: 22.06.15& Dt: 17.06.16
In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner & Director Municipal Administration, Hyderabad vide reference 4th read above and after careful examination of the request made by the Director, Sainik Welfare, Government hereby issue the following amendments to the para 2) i) & ii) of G.O.Ms.No.83 MA &UD (TC) Department, Dated: 15.03.1997:
i. The house property should be either on the name of the Ex-Servicemen / Serving personnel or his wife. However, the exemption is granted to only one house property if both the members have different house properties on their names.
ii. There is no restriction on the number of floors of the house, provided there is only one door number and all the floors are fully occupied by the immediate dependent family members of the Ex-Servicemen / Serving personnel and no portion is let out.
2. The application in all the cases should be routed through the respective Zilla Sainik Offices.
3. The Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad, and Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details