GO.49 released for TSGLI Scheme New Slab Rates, Monthly Premiums in Telangana PRC 2015. GO.49 Telangana TSGLI New Slab Rates and GO.49 Telangana TGLI Monthly Premiums.
G.O.MS.No. 49; Dated: 27.04.2015: Government of Telangana, Finance Department- Public Services – Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme(TGLI Scheme) – Revision of Pay Scales with reference to Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for deduction of Telangana State Government Life Insurance Compulsory Premium (TSGLI Premium) – Orders – Issued.
1.G.O.Ms.No.368, Finance & Planning (FW.Admn.II) Dept., dated.15.11.1994.
2.G.O.Ms.No.231, Finance (Admn.II) Department Dt.28.06.2010.
3.G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, Dt.18.03.2015. 4. Lr.No.10/Genl/PRC/2014-15, Dt.26.03.2015, of Director of Insurance, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad.
In the reference 1st read above, Government have introduced the slab rates of compulsory premium towards Government Life Insurance Scheme for the State Government Employees.
In the reference 2nd read above, orders were issued to revise the pay slabs for deduction of Government Life Insurance Compulsory Premium from all the State Government Employees with reference to the Revised Pay Scales, 2010.
Consequent of implementation of Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 to the State Government Employees issued in the reference 3rd read above, it has become necessary to revise the slab rates of premium towards Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme with reference to the pay drawn by them.
In the reference 4th read above, the Director of Insurance, Telangana State, Hyderabad has requested for revising the Pay Slabs and corresponding monthly compulsory premium towards Telangana State Government Life Insurance Scheme in accordance with Revised Pay Scales, 2015 with effect from 01.06.2015.
After careful consideration of the proposal of the Director of Insurance, Government hereby revise the Pay Slabs along with corresponding monthly premium with reference to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 towards Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme for implementation are specified below:
- AP CFMS Employees Upadation for Online PRC 2015 Bill Preparation
- Telangana Online PRC 2015 Bill Preparation at DDO Req
- TSGLI Scheme – TSGLI information
- TS PRC 2015 Govt Orders
GO.49 TSGLI Scheme New Slab Rates – Monthly Premiums
|Pay Slabs in RPS-2015||Monthly Premium Rs.|
|Pay from Rs.13000 to Rs.16400||500.00|
|Pay from Rs.16401 to Rs.21230||650.00|
|Pay from Rs.21231 to Rs.28940||850.00|
|Pay from Rs.28941 to Rs.35120||1150.00|
|Pay from Rs.35121 to Rs.48600||1400.00|
|Pay from Rs.48601 and above||2000.00|
- The above revised premium rates shall be effected from the pay of June, 2015 payable on 01.07.2015.
- All the employees must increase their premiums according to the revised rates specified above and also submit requisite proposal form after recovery of first revised premium from the salary and take Insurance Policy according to the revised premium from the Insurance Department.
- Whenever the premium is enhanced, proposal form has to be submitted and additional policies have to be obtained.
- Unless proposal form is submitted and policies obtained, the employees will not get Insurance coverage for the premium paid.
- The Drawing and Disbursing Officers concerned are solely responsible for effecting the recovery of revised premium from all the eligible employees (i.e., who are above 20 below 53 years of age) from the pay of June, 2015 duly forwarding the requisite proposal forms and obtaining the requisite policies from the Insurance Department.
- If the fixation is delayed for any reason, the premium shall be revised from the month of drawal of pay fixation arrears. In such case no arrears of premium shall be collected.
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to issue suitable instructions to all the District Treasury Officers / Treasury Officers that the above revised premium rates with reference to new pay slabs are ensure cent percent coverage of eligible employees under Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme by 30th June, 2015. The District Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries / Pay & Accounts Officers should verify the collection of premium as per the slab rates before passing the salary bills. The Director of Insurance shall ensure that policies are issued to all the subscribing employees immediately.
- All the Departments of Secretariat/Head of Departments are requested to issue suitable instructions to all their subordinates to ensure that all eligible employees are brought under the Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme before the end of June, 2015.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details