AP Special DSC in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools, Government of Andhra Pradesh has given GO.53 Order for recruitment of 402 Teachers in Tribal welfare Ahram Schools through Special DSC 2021.
GO.MS.No. 53, Dated:12-05-2015 Government of Andhra Pradesh, Finance (HR.II) Department- PUBLIC SERVICES – Recruitment of (402) teachers in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools – through Special DSC 2014 – Permission Accorded – Orders – Issued
Special DSC 2015 Notification 2015 Will be released: As per AP GO no.53, dated.12th May, 2015, AP Government has accorded permission to the Tribal Welfare Department to fill Four hundred and two (402) vacant posts of teacher in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools located in Scheduled areas of Andhra Pradesh with the eligible local STs through Special DSC 2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.45, Social Welfare (TW.SER.III/A1) Department, dt:28.06.2011
- Tribal Welfare Department’s U.O.No.9966/ TW.Edn.1/ 2014, dt:01.05.2015.
In the G.O. first read above the Tribal Welfare Department has issued orders to Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Subordinate Service Rules.
- The Tribal Welfare Department has furnished a list of vacant posts of different categories of teacher posts and requested to accord permission to fill the posts through Special DSC – 2014.
- After careful examination of the proposal of the department and keeping in view the actual requirement and the overall financial implications, the Government hereby accord permission to the Tribal Welfare Department to fill Four hundred and two (402) vacant posts of teacher in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools located in Scheduled areas of Andhra Pradesh with the eligible local STs through Special DSC 2014.
Special DSC 2021 Post Details:
|Sl.No.||Name of the post||Number of posts|
|2||Telugu Pandits Grade-II||30|
|3||Hindi Pandits Grade-II||24|
|4||SGT 118 5 SGT/ GPS||148|
|8||Drawing / Music||5|
- The Tribal Welfare Secretariat Department and the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare Department shall take necessary action for filling the respective posts duly following the relevant rules applicable to direct recruitment to Ashram Schools in Scheduled areas and constituting the District Selection Committees as per the existing Rules.
- The Tribal Welfare Department shall issue detailed guidelines regarding the recruitment process.
- Download the GO.53 from here