GO 107 Filling up Civil Assistant Surgeons Posts: Government of Telangana, Health,Medical and Welfare Department has issued a order for filling up Civil Assistant Surgeons posts under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Telangana and Commissioner, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Telangana on contract basis.
The Government has accorded permission for filling up of (325) vacant posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons on contract basis
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
TM&HS – Filling up of the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Telangana and Commissioner, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Telangana on contract basis – Permission – Accorded – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (B1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 107; Dated: 03.09.2014
- G.O.Rt.No.2147 General Administration (DPC) Department, dated: 16.05.2014.
- Minutes of meeting held on 11-08-2014 in the Chambers of Addl. Secretary to C.M, Telangana State.
- Note from CH&FW, Telangana, Hyderabad, NoteNo.02/CHFW/08/2014 dt:14-08-2014.
GO 107 Filling up Civil Assistant Surgeons Posts:
In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner, Health Medical &Family Welfare, Telangana while enclosing a copy of the minutes of the meeting conducted by the Addl. Secretary to C.M, Telangana State on 11-8-2014 in the reference 2nd read above has stated that during the meeting,
it was discussed and decided to fill up about 325 Civil Assistant Surgeons on contract basis for a period of one year giving preference to the earlier terminated Doctors, by a committee at the district level, in relaxation of treasury control/financial rules, subject to certain conditions.
- Keeping in view of the essentiality of filling up of Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts and also there is an urgent need to engage the services of Doctors in the interest of Public Health, Government have decided to fill up the posts of 325 Civil Assistant Surgeons immediately on contract basis.
- Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord for filling up of (325) vacant posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons on contract basis in the State of Telangana under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare (158 existing CAS + 77 CAS on PG Lien) and the (90 CASs) Commissioner, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad for a period of one year subject to following conditions in relaxation of orders issued in G.O. 1st read above.
- While filling these vacancies, previously terminated Doctors if any available shall be given preference, taking their seniority and performance into consideration.
- Committee Headed by District Collector with DM&HO and DCHS as members shall ensure filling up of these vacancies on contract basis as per rules at the earliest.
- Care shall be taken to follow the rule of reservation and all other rules.
- These vacancies are initially filled for a period of one year and liable to be terminated earlier, as and when regular candidate return for duty or on grounds of poor performance or for any other reasons as Chairman of District Health Society and District Collector deems fit.
- Filling up of vacancies is permitted in relaxation of existing ban if any on such process.
- The salaries of the newly recruited contractual Doctors shall be met from 300 OCS as was done earlier.
- The Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, the Commissioner, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Telangana, Hyderabad and the District Collectors of the concerned District are requested to fill up the posts accordingly on contract basis duly following the existing rules and above conditions.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department vide their U.O.No.2820 /105 /A3 /HRM.I/2014, dated: 01.09.2014.