GO.29 AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Income Limit Enhanced and New Guideline: GO.MS.No.29, Dated: 19/05/2015: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Social Welfare Department SWD – Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme – Enhancement of income limit of the students from Rs.2.00 lakhs to 6.00 lakhs and reduce the minimum percentage of marks for P.G. course in medicine from 60% to 55% pass percentage for pursuing higher studies in P.G. courses in foreign universities-Orders -Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No. 54, SW (Edn.2) Dept.,dt. 28.06.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.77, SW (Edn.2) Dept., Dt. 6.12.2014
- From the DSW., AP., Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.D3/376/2014, Dt. 10.03.2015.
In the G.O first read above, Government has introduced the Scheme Ämbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi – Financial Assistance for Scheduled Caste students for pursuing higher studies in Post Graduate courses in Foreign Universities” stipulating that Scheduled Caste students whose family income is less than 2.00 lakhs per annum from all sources are eligible to avail grant. Further for admission in PG and Ph.D. courses, minimum marks of 60% at graduate and PG level were prescribed. AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme
- In the G.O. second read above Govt. have modified the scheme by including (10) more countries under eligible countries to avail grant under the scheme, permitting one year and one and half year diploma courses and adding more courses including MBBS in China, Philippines and Kazakistan countries.
- The Director of Social Welfare , Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in his Lr. 3rd read above, has requested to enhance the family income of the students to be eligible under the scheme Ämbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” from Rs.2.00 lakhs to 6.00 lakhs and to reduce the minimum percentage of marks for P.G. course in medicine from 60% to 55% pass percentage.
- GO.29 AP Ämbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme New Guidelines: Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the annual family income from all sources including that of the students, his/her parents/guardians to be eligible under the scheme Ämbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi: from Rs.2.00 lakhs to Rs.6.00lakhs on par with the Government of India scheme “National Overseas Scholarship for Scheduled Castes and to reduce the minimum percentage of marks for admission of PG courses in medicine from 60% to 55% pass percentage.
- The above orders will come into force with immediate effect.
- The Director of Social Welfare, Andhra Pradesh., Hyderabad shall take action accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department Vide their U.O.No. 4013/89/A1/EBS-III/15, dt. 17.4.2015.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details