TS Teachers Promotions Guidelines: Monthly promotions, preparation of teachers seniority list in every year, TS Teachers Promotions Guidelines – General rules to promotions and transfers of HMs, SAs, SGTs. GO.MS.No.32, Dated:12-09-2016. GO.32 TS Teachers(HMs, SAs, SGTs) Promotions Guidelines/General rules.
Government of Telangana, School Education Department, Rules – General Rules relating to the regulation of Promotions and Transfers of the Categories of Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted, School Assistants and SGTs and their equivalent Categories in the Telangana School Educational Service Rules and Telangana School Educational Subordinate Service Rules, working in the Government Schools and ZPP and MPP Schools in the State- Orders- Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.15, Education (SE-Ser.II) Dept., dt.26.01.2009.
2. G.O.Ms.No.31, Education (SE-Ser.I) Dept., dt.23.06.2010.
3. G.O.Ms.No.67, Education (SE-Ser.I) Dept., dt.20.11.2010.
4. From the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad. Lr.Rc.No.02/Ser.III/2014, dated 12.08.2016.
Monthly Promotions TS Teachers
ORDER: As per Rule 2 of G.O.Ms.No.15, Education (SE.Ser.II) Department dated:26.01.2009 for promotions to the post of Headmasters and School Assistants, the Competent Authority has to draw the Panels of eligible candidates for Promotion every year, duly assessing the vacancies of respective categories from 1st September to 31st August of succeeding year arising due to promotions, retirement etc, and to reckon as 1st September of the year as qualifying date to determine the eligibility of the Candidates.
2. Further, in the G.O. 2nd read above, Orders were issued amending the Rule 2 issued in the G.O.Ms.No.15, Education (SE-Ser.II) Dept., dt.26.01.2009. The following provision was substituted:
“2. Panels for Promotions: The Schedule for promotions for the post of Headmasters Gr-II and the School Assistants/equivalent categories will be issued by the Government/ Department from time to time and the date to be reckoned for arrival of number of vacancies will also be issued by the Government/ Department as per the schedule.”
3. In the G.O. 3rd read above, Orders were issued to effect promotions on the first working day of every month by reckoning for arrival of number of vacancies on the 1st day of the month as per rules.
4. In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in reference 4th read above, Government have decided to restore the provisions of G.O.Ms.No.15, Education (SE.Ser.II) Dept., dt.26.01.2009 in supercession of G.O.Ms.No.31, Education (SE.Ser.III)Dept., dt:23.06.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.67, Edn.(SE.Ser.II)Dept., dt: 20.11.2010 for preparation of Panels of eligible candidates for Promotion to the next cadre, from 1st September to 31st August of every year, as per rules.
5. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.