Asst.Engineer & Sub-Engineer Posts, GO.51 Telangana Assistant Engineers, Sub-Engineer Posts Sanctioned in TSGENCO, TSTRANSCO, TSSPDCL and TSNPDCL, G.O.Ms.No.51 Dated:28.04.2015:
Government of Telangana State, Finance Department- Energy Department- Public Services – Creation of (1492) Assistant Engineers and (427) Sub-Engineers in TS GENCO, TS TRANSCO, TS SPDCL and TS NPDCL – Permission accorded- Orders – Issued.
- From the Chairman & managing Director TS TRANSCO/TS GENCO, Lr.No,CMD/Peshi/F.Corres/D.No.5/2015 dated:11.02.2015.
- Energy (HR) Department, U.O.No.176/HR/2015, dt.20.04.2015.
Government, is planning to enhance capacity addition in thermal power generation and as part of this, Government have mandated TS GENCO to add about 6,280 MW of additional capacity in the coming years at the earliest. The necessary ground work is already undertaken by TS GENCO in this regard. The capacity addition also implies recruitment of additional technical manpower.
- In the reference 1st read above the CMD TS GENCO/TS TRANSCO has submitted a proposal in regard to manpower requirement of TSGENCO, TSTRANSCO, TSSPDCL and TSNPDCL. He has requested in principle sanction of (1492) posts of Assistant Engineer and (427) posts of Sub-Engineer in addition to the filling up of existing vacancies, 456 in the category of Assistant Engineer and 306 in the category of Sub-Engineer, for achieving the above target of power production, and informed that these posts will be filled in staggered manner depending upon physical progress of various projects undertaken.
- Further, he has informed that the necessary expenditure including salary and other administrative expenses for these posts shall be met by the respective Companies budget.
- Government, after careful consideration of the matter hereby accord sanction 1492 posts in the category of Assistant Engineer and 427 posts in the category of Sub-Engineer. The details of sanction are as follows:
Asst.Engineer, Sub-Engineer Sanctioned Posts Details
|Sl.No.||Office in which the posts are to be created||Designation||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay (in Rs.)|
|1||TS GENCO||Assistant Engineer||788||41155-63600|
|2||TS TRANSCO||Assistant Engineer||62||41155-63600|
|3||TS SPDCL||Assistant Engineer||376||41155-63600|
|4||TS NPDCL||Assistant Engineer||266||41155-63600|
- The Energy Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM.II) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order in a phased manner wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
- The expenditure on account of creation of the above posts shall be borne by the respective Companies.
- The Energy Department shall take further necessary action accordingly.
Download GO.51 Telangana Assistant Engineers, Sub-Engineer Posts Sanctioned in TSGENCO, TSTRANSCO, TSSPDCL and TSNPDCL. Government has sanctioned 1492 posts in the category of Assistant Engineer and 427 posts in the category of Sub-Engineer,
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details