GO.56 Fixation of Fee structure, Special fee for B.Ed Coursein Private Un aided Minority / Non Minority colleges, GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.
The Andhra Pradesh Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for professional courses offered in Private Un-aided Professional Institutions Rules 2006 – Fixation of Fee structure and special fee for B.Ed course in Private Un aided Minority / Non Minority colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the block period 2013-14 to 2015 -16 – Notification –Issued.
EDUCATION (S.E. GENL.II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1) G.O.Ms.No. 92, Education (SE Trg I) Dt: 16.11.2006.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 6, HE(EC-2) Dept, Dated: 08.01.2007.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 46, Secondary Education, Dated: 06.08.2010.
4) From the Member Secretary, Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee Lr.No. 5/AFRC/FF/2013-14/214, Dated: 05.09.2013.
5) From the Member Secretary, Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee Lr.No. 5/AFRC/FF/2013-14/225, Dated: 26.09.2013.
In the G.Os. 3rd read above, orders were issued notifying the fee and special fee structure for the B.Ed. Course in Private Un-aided Minority / Non Minority colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic years 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13. The fixation of fee structure to the above Private and Un-aided Colleges has to be decided for the block period 2013-14 to 2015-16.
2. The Member, Secretary, A.F.R.C. in his letter 4 & 5th read above has stated that in pursuant to the notification dt: 27-12-2012 got published by Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) in Eenadu & Hindu daily newspapers on 31-12-2012 requesting the Managements of the Private Un-aided B.Ed Colleges in the State to submit the relevant data relating to the year 2012-13, together with Audited Financial Statements for the year 2011-12, along with Processing Charges of Rs.5,000/- per each programme, 279 B.Ed colleges have furnished the proposals online.
3. In the meetings held on 05.09.2013 and 26.09.2013 the AFRC resolved to recommend an adhoc fee of Rs.11,475/- for 147 B.Ed colleges listed in Annexure-I , for the academic years 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16, as they have merely paid the processing charges and neither submitted any tuition fee proposals nor furnished any data.
4. The AFRC has further resolved to recommend an adhoc fee of Rs.13,500/- as uniform fee for the academic years 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 for 63 B.Ed colleges, listed in Annexure – II , as they have furnished data and requested for a tuition fee of Rs.13,500/-.
5. The AFRC has also resolved to recommend a tuition fee noted against each for the academic years 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 in respect of 69 B.Ed. Colleges, listed in Annexure-III, as they have furnished data and requested for a tuition fee above and the proposals have been financially evaluated and detailed working sheets have been submitted by the financial consultants as regards the tuition fee to be fixed for these colleges.
6. With regard to B.Ed. Colleges who have not responded to the Notification, dt. 27.12.2012, the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) has recommended an adhoc tuition fee of Rs.11,475/- (for both A & B categories) after imposing a cut of 15% on the existing fee of Rs.13,500/- and allow them time till 31.10.2013 to submit the specified data.
They shall also pay the processing charges of Rs.10,000/- each for B.Ed. course for this purpose. In case any college does not pay the processing charges of Rs.10,000/- per programme and does not upload the specified data on or before 31.10.2013, such colleges shall not be entitled to collect any tuition fee and shall refund the adhoc tuition fee collected if any.
7. The Government after careful examination, decided to accept the resolutions of the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) and accordingly, the following notification shall be published in the next issue of Andhra Pradesh Extra ordinary Gazettee
8. In exercise of the powers conferred by sections 3 & 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and prohibition of capitation Fee) Act,1983 (AP Act 5/1983), and the Andhra Pradesh Colleges of Education (Regulation of Admissions into B.Ed Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2006 issued in G.O.Ms.No. 92 Education (SE Trg I) Dt: 16.11.2006
and in pursuance of the resolutions of the Committee (AFRC) in their meetings held on dated 05.09.2013 and 26.09.2013, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby notify the following fee and special fee structure for the course of B.Ed in Private un aided Colleges (Minority and Non-Minority) in the State of A.P for the academic years 2013-14 to 2015-16:-
(i)The adhoc Tuition fee is fixed for 147 B.Ed. colleges, in Annexure-I, at Rs.11,475/-(Rupees eleven thousand four hundred and seventy five only) per annum for each student, subject to the condition that these colleges shall pay an additional processing charges of Rs.5,000/- for each of the courses B.Ed and upload the specified data on or before 31-10-2013.
In case these colleges fail to pay additional processing charges of Rs.5,000/- for each program and fail to upload specified data on or before 31-10-2013, they shall not be entitled to collect any tuition fee and shall refund the ad-hoc fee collected, if any.
(ii)The Tuition fee is fixed for 63 B.Ed. colleges, listed in Annexure-II at Rs.13,500/- (Rupees thirteen thousand five hundred only). Per annum for each student.
(iii)The Tuition fee for 69 B.Ed. Colleges, listed in Annexure-III is fixed as noted against each per annum for each student.
(iv)The adhoc Tuition fee is fixed for other B.Ed. colleges who have not responded to the Notification, dt. 27.12.2012 at Rs.11,475/- (Rupees eleven thousand four hundred and seventy five only) for both A & B categories after imposing a cut of 15% on the existing fee of Rs.13,500/- and allow them time till 31.10.2013 to submit the specified data. They shall also pay the processing charges of Rs.10,000/- each for B.Ed course for this purpose.
(v)In case any college does not pay the processing charges of Rs.10,000/- per program and does not upload the specified data on or before 31.10.2013, such colleges shall not be entitled to collect any tuition fee and shall refund the adhoc tuition fee collected if any.
(vi)The Special fee is fixed at Rs. 3000/- Per annum for each student as specified below for all the Private unaided (Minority and Non-Minority) B.Ed Colleges in the State for the year 2013-14 to 2015-16:
4. Cultural Association-Rs.100
5. Students Aid Fund-Rs.100
6. College Magazine-Rs.100
7. Students Union-Rs.100
8. Audio Visual Aids-Rs.300
9. Reading Room-Rs.100
10. Examination &Stationery-Rs.200
11. Admissions Fees-Rs.100
12. University Tournament-Rs.100
13. Medical Examination-Rs.100
14. Computers & Computer Stationary-Rs.500
9. Consequently, Government hereby issue the following directions to the concerned B.Ed Colleges:
(i) The Institutions shall not charge any capitation fee or any amount unauthorisedly or illegally under any other head or guise (e.g. donation etc.)., either directly or indirectly, other than the fee fixed by the Committee,
as collection of any such unauthorised amounts would amount to charging of Capitation Fee, and that the surplus (profit) that is generated from the collection of the Fee must be for the benefit of the Institution, and cannot diverted for other purposes or for personal gain.
(ii) The Institutions are informed that fixation of the Fee Structure by the Committee will not by itself enable or permit the managements to run the relevant courses in their institutions, if they are otherwise not duly recognized and permitted by the Government/NCTE/concerned University at any relevant time.
(iii) The enhanced fee now being in respect of institutions whose proposals have been evaluated based on the details / figures furnished by them to A.F.R.C. is subject to furnish physical verification.
If it is found that the data given by the institution is not correct, the Fee shall be subject to revision at a later date and this fact shall be informed to the University or Competent Authority concerned for taking necessary action in accordance with law.