GO.58 Telangana PRC 2015 Slaughter House Allowance in RPRS 2015, G.O.MS.No.58, Dated:02-05-2015: Government of Telangana State, Finance Department, ALLOWANCES – Manual of Special Pays and Allowances Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Slaughter House Allowance –Revision of Pay Scales, 2015- Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.112, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 07.05.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt:18.03.2015.
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Slaughter House Allowance to the Veterinary Assistant Surgeons based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
- In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued implementing the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission to the State Government Employees.
- Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended enhancement of Slaughter House Allowance from Rs.500/- p.m. to Rs.625/- p.m. to the Veterinary Assistant Surgeons working in Municipal areas and for those working in Gram Panchayat areas from Rs.300/- p.m. to Rs.425/- p.m
- Government accepted the above recommendation and hereby order that the Slaughter House Allowance payable to the Veterinary Assistant Surgeons for attending to antemortem / postmortem duties at Slaughter Houses be enhanced from Rs.500/- per month to Rs.625/- per month in respect of those who are working in Municipal areas and from Rs.300/- per month to Rs.425/- per month in respect of those who are working in Gram Panchayats areas.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015. (P.T.O)
- Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.