NTS & NMMS Exams Remuneration Enhanced: AP GO.67, AP NTSE Exam Fee Enhanced, and AP NTS Exam, AP NMMS Exam Remuneration Enhanced to Drafted Personnel. NTSE Exam Fee is Rs. 100/-, NTSE Remuneration is Rs. 200/-, NMMSE Remuneration is Rs. 200/-.
GO.MS.No.67;Dated:09/09/2015, Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department – National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) – Enhancement of Examination from Rs. 100/- to Rs. 200/- and to pay remuneration to the staff drafted for conducting the NTS Examination on par with National Means and Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMSE) – Orders – Issued.
1. GO.Ms.No. 80 Education (SE-Exams) Department, dated 9/10/2002.
2. From Director of Government Examinations, AP, Hyderabad, letter Rc.No.03/E2/2015 dated 25/6/2015 and 25/7/2015.NTS & NMMS Exams Remuneration Enhanced.
In the GO 1st read above, the Government internal issued orders for enhancement of the NTS Examination fee from Rs. 50/- to Rs. 100/-. In the letter 2nd read above, the Director of Government Examination, AP Hyderabad has requested for enhancement of the NTS Examination fee from Rs. 100/- to Rs. 250/- and also to permit him to fix the remuneration to the personnel drafted for conducting NTS Examination on par with NMMS Examination.
2. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby order, to enhance the NTS Examination fee from the existing Rs. 100/- to Rs. 200/- with immediate effect. Permission is also accorded to the Director of Government Examinations, AP, Hyderabad to pay remuneration to the personnel drafted for conducting NTS Examination on par with NMMS Examinations as per the existing guidelines.
3. These orders are issued with the concurrence of the Finance (EBS.IV.SE.HE) Department vide UO Note No 210/EBS.IV.SE/2015 dated 29/8/2015.
4. The Director of Government Examinations, AP, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details