Guidelines for the Appointment of Vidya Volunteers, GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, Primary Education – Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) – Guidelines for appointment of Vidya Volunteers under Rajiv Vidya Mission – Orders issued – Certain modifications – Orders – Issued.
EDUCATION (PE-SSA) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 90. Dated: 04-08-2009.
Read the following :-
1. G.O.Ms.No.86, School Education (SSA) Deptt., dt.5.7.2008.
2. G.O.Ms.No.165, School Education (SSA) Deptt., dt.11.12.2008.
3. From the State Project Director, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), Hyderabad Lr.No.50/RVM(SSA)/B7/2009, dt.30.3.2009.
4. Minutes of C.M.Review meeting held on 9.6.2009.
In the G.O.1st read above orders were issued among others to observe the rule of reservation in respect of SC, ST, BC, Women, and Physically Handicapped, etc., in engaging the services of Vidya Volunteers duly taking Mandal as a unit during the academic year 2008-09.
In G.O. 2nd read above orders were issued that the District shall be unit of appointment and the District Educational Officers shall maintain the register for observing the roster points in making an appointment to the post of Vidya Volunteers and further unfilled vacancies of Vidya Volunteers due to non-availability of reserved candidates be filled up by local open category candidates and later on a such number of posts shall be filled by the Reserved categories as per rule 22(2)(h) of A.P.State and Subordinate Services Rules as soon as they are available and that this exemption is allowed for the academic year 2008-09 only.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the State Project Director, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), Hyderabad has informed that with regard to implementation of the rule of reservation, most of the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of Rajiv Vidya Mission have brought to his notice that they are unable to engage Vidya Volunteers in certain reserved categories as the suitable candidates are not available in respective categories and requested for relaxation of the rule of reservation in such cases and also requested to permit to fill up the Vidya Volunteers from open category wherever candidates from the reserved category are not available.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby permit the State Project Director, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), Hyderabad to engage Vidya Volunteers under Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) from open category whenever there is non-availability from reserved category. Guidelines for the Appointment of Vidya Volunteers.
4. The Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad and the State Project Director, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), Hyderabad shall take action accordingly.