TS Police Department New Logo Released, Telangana State Police Department. New Telangana Police Logo Released to All Uniformed Staff and Officers of Police Department. Introduction of New Telangana Police Logo as a shoulder badge to all the Uniformed Staff and Officers of Police Department.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, Police Department – Introduction of New Telangana Police Logo as a shoulder badge to all the Uniformed Staff and Officers of Police Department – Orders – Issued.
HOME (LEGAL) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.18; Dated:10 .08.2014.
From the Director General of Police, Telangana Lr. Rc.No. 223/H1/2014, Dated: 01.08.2014.
In the reference read above, the Director General of Police, Telangana has stated that in view of newly formed State of Telangana on 02-06-2014, there is a need to enhance the brand experience of the Telangana State Police through symbols like Logo, Vehicle Branding, Uniform etc., as this constitutes a very important aspect in image management of the police force.
- More specifically the symbols are important in communicating,
- Public perception, expectations and confidence of the police force.
- Increasing the morale of the police force.
- Reflecting the core values and positive attitudes of the police force.
- Image of Telangana State Police vis-à-vis international and national audience.
- Enabling Telangana State Police to project a consistent corporate image in all of its dealings with the community that requires an application of the Corporate Brand by all areas of the Telangana State Police Force.
- The Director General of Police, Telangana has proposed to introduce New Telangana Police Logo given below as a shoulder badge with the following elements in the uniform of the Police Department, Telangana State.
|Measurement:||Length : 98 mm, Width : 76 mm|
|Fusing:||The fusing is used to give|
finished look and for reinforcement
|Structure:||As shown above|
|Colours:||BLUE (KW 4014): |
It is used for Inner Base.
|BLACK (OW 77): It is used for Shield Outer Boundary|
|GOLDEN YELLOW (5001) : It is|
used for Shield Inner Boundary, National Emblem, Satyameva Jayate and Olive
|RED (2004): It is used for Patch|
|WHITE(OW 37): It is used for|
Text letter i.e. Telangana State,
Police, Duty, Honour, Compassion.
(1) Shield: The shield is symbolic of protection, will and courage. It is a global benchmark for law enforcement agencies and resonates the importance of the force.
(2) National Emblem: The National Emblem is a symbol of authority. The four Asiatic Lions representing power, courage, pride and confidence and the motto in Devanagari “Satyameva Jayate” is a constant reminder of one’s duty to the Country, its constitution and the State. The depiction of the National Emblem in gold further strengthens its sanctity.
(3) “Telangana State” – The bold script in white identifies the newly created State and is the second largest textual element in the logo. The font shall be Ariel Black for its great visibility and applicability on different mediums.
(4) “Police” – The word “Police” is written in bold text in white on a red band. The red band represents power and authority and is also symbolic of courage. The font shall be Ariel Black.
(5) “Olives” – The nested olive leaves in the logo represent peace, approachability and compassion of the police force. The symbolism of nested leafs depicts the noble intention of creating lasting relationships and experiences that have significant impact on creating better lives.
(6) “Duty, Honour, Compassion” – These three constitute the core values of the Telangana Police. These core values have their own subset of values as follows:
a. Duty: Fairness, Impartiality, Responsibility, Confidentiality, Excellence, Quality, Diligence, Neutrality, Legality, Accountability, Respect for Law etc.
b. Honour: Honesty, Transparency, Integrity, Pride, Respect, Principles, Loyalty, and Trust etc.
c. Compassion: Humanity, Attentive, Sympathetic, Dialogue, Caring, Tolerant, Service Oriented, Participative, Responsive, Courteous, Benevolent, Friendly, Democratic and Approachable etc.
- After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby approve the New Telangana Police Logo as a shoulder badge with the elements described at Para ( 2 ) above to all the Uniformed Staff and Officers of Police Department, Telangana State.
- The Director General of Police, Telangana shall take necessary action accordingly.