TS CPGET: KU PGCET Web options Entry Guidelines PG admissions. How to give Web Options for KUPGCET PG Courses admissions, How to give/Exercise KUPGCET Web Options for PG Admissions, KUCET 2018 Web options cum Online application form for web counselling, KUPGCET 2018 Web based selection of pg colleges.
KUPGCET 2018 Web options entry guidelines, KUPGCET Web Option/Choice filling Guidelines, Web Option entry for Science, Arts, Commerce PG Course, Steps to be followed for Filling Counseling Choice online application form. The Counseling choice for admission test is available now, Candidates who have applied Online for admission can fill there counseling choice by following given steps.
TS CPGET (Common PG Entrance Tests)
From 2019-2020, KU PGCET would conducted through Common PG Entrance Tests, TS CPGET for admissions ino various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc Courses
READ | TS CPGET
KU PGCET 2018 is a common entrance as Post Graduation Common Entrance Test. Kakatiya University, the Directorate of Admissions Department issued the KU PGCET 2018 notification on 08/04/2018. The University invited online applications from the eligible students from 17-04-2018 to 20-05-2018 for admission into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges in the Telangana state for this academic year 2018-2018. The Convenor, KUPGCET 2018, Directorate of Admissions Department, Kakatiya University conducted all entrance exams of KUCET 2018 as per the announced the time table/ schedule. Applied Candidates were appeared their entrance exams and they were checked their results from kucet web portal.
The Qualified Candidates of KUPGCET-2018 who have attended/participated for Certificate Verification in Phase I counselling can also exercise options using their old password for admission in to Science, Arts, Commerce PG Course and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Guidelines for Web Option/Choice filling:….
Guidelines for Web Option/Choice filling/ Guidelines for Web Option entry giving for Science, Arts, Commerce PG Course: Steps to be followed for Filling Counseling Choice
The Counseling choice for admission test is available now, Candidates who have applied Online for admission can fill there counseling choice by following below steps:
1. The Online Application for KUPGCET 2018 is available at website https://www.kupgcet.com
2. Open the website https://www.kupgcet.com from your browser (Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
3. After filling User Id and Password (Which was used for Registration), Click on LOGIN Button
4. After Login successfully, You will be landing on Choice filling page.
5. Now you can Choose Course, District, College-University (Course Type) from Drop down list.
6. To Opt for more options Click on Add Button and fill your choices based on your priority.
7. To delete any option (Choice) Click on Remove Button.
8. Now Click on Save button for saving your choices, upon successful submission you will get success message.
9. After successful submission of your choices you will get a link to print your choice list.
10. Now you can save/print your selected choices for future reference.
11. To modify your choices either to change the priority or to change the college and course you have to just re-select the course or college name for that particular priority and click on save button to save it again.
12. In case you forgot your password just go to login page and click on Forgot password.
13. Now you could either enter your application no. or registered mobile no. then click on SUBMIT
button and you will get your credentials on your registered mobile number and Email Id.
For any difficulty/query, the candidate may write email or Contact to support person.
A. KUPGCET 2018 Certificates verification Schedule: ….
B. KUPGCET 2018 Web options dates: …
C. Seats allotment list would be announced on …………..
KUPGCET 2018 Web options Online application (web link)
KUPGCET 2018 1st, 2nd phase Web options Schedule
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details