Government has given Govt orders No. 10 on July 7th for Completion of Teachers recruitment process and for issuing appointment orders to the selected candidates in TRT-2017 for various categories of posts in clear vacancies only, subject to a number of vacancies notified under each category. Government has issued the Guidelines regarding the counselling procedures and for issuing appointment orders to the selected candidates in Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017. TSPSC, Telangana State Public Service Commission will give instructions to issuing appointment orders to the selected candidates in Teachers Recruitment Test -2017. GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
School Education Department – Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017 – Constitution of District Level Committee for each erstwhile districts – Guidelines to complete the recruitment process and appoint selected candidates – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (General) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No.10 Dated:06.07.-2020.
Read the following :-
1. G.O.Ms.No.25, School Education (General) Department, dated 10.10.2017.
2. From the DSE, TS, Hyd, Lr.Rc.No.452/RC-1/2016, dt.19.12.2018 & 28.01.-2020.
In pursuance of the orders issued in the reference 1st read above and in the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, in the references 2nd read above, Government hereby constitute the District Level Committee for each erstwhile district with the following members to complete the Teachers recruitment process and for issuing appointment orders to the selected candidates in TRT-2017 for various categories of posts in clear vacancies only, subject to number of vacancies notified under each category:-
i) District Collector —- Chairman
ii) Joint Collector —- Vice Chairman
(iii) District Educational Officer —- Secretary
(iv) Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad One of the Commissioners of Municipalities
Municipal Corporation. In the District nominated by the District Collector, Project Officer, Integrated Tribal Development Agency (ITDA) (in the District having Scheduled areas as the case may be) D.E.O of New District. —- Member
TSPSC TRT: Teachers Recruitment Test
2. Further, Government hereby issued the following Guidelines regarding the counselling procedures and for issuing appointment orders to the selected candidates in Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT)– 2017:
1. The Roaster and Rank (Merit) of the selected candidates shall be communicated by the Commissioner, School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, to the concerned District level Committees of the erstwhile Districts.
2. The erstwhile DEOs’ in consultation with the New district DEOs of their respective Jurisdiction shall identify all the vacancies of each post, subject-wise, medium-wise and area wise in the respect of categories in the order of IV, III, II & I areas proportionate to Teacher Pupil Ratio duly prioritising within that category area in the following order:
i. No Teacher Schools in the order of highest enrolment to lowest enrolment.
ii. At least one teacher shall be filled in category IV area.
iii. No. of candidates reported for counselling shall be equal to number of vacancies notified for counselling duly exhausting all the vacancies in each category viz., in the order of Category IV, III, II and I.
3. All the vacancies in girls’ institutions shall be earmarked “Preference to selected women candidates only”; and shall not be filled up with men if female candidates are available.
4. The candidates shall be called for counselling in the order of Roaster and Rank (Merit) through Register post/Speed Post and as well as through Wide publicity in the leading News papers and media.
5. The candidates who are absent for counselling shall be posted in the leftover vacancies and the posting orders will be sent to their residential address through registered post.
6. The list of non-joining/ not reported candidates to be furnished to the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad under intimation to the Director of School Education, T,S., Hyderabad.
7. The instructions issued by the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad are to be followed while issuing appointment orders to the selected candidates in Teachers Recruitment Test -2017.
8. The list of candidates who have been given posting orders shall also be displayed on the Notice Board on the day of counselling. If any changes/modifications in postings are made after display of the list, the Member-Secretary concerned shall be personally held responsible and severe disciplinary action shall be taken against him/her. The selected candidates list for appointment shall also be displayed by the District Educational Officer on the website.
3. The Commissioner, School Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad, shall take necessary action in the matter, accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details