How to apply for Anganwadi Teachers & Helpers Recruitment & Online Application Form Link at http://mis.tgwdcw.in/Default.aspx. The Anganwadi Teachers, Helpers Recruitment 2019 Notification shall be issued with the approval of District Collector concerned. Anganwadi Recruitment Software Application is developed to process the recruitment of AWTs, Mini AWTs & AWHs through online.
The Software programme will be activated by Directorate from the date of Notification. The details of vacancies, other terms & conditions to the candidates will be kept in Departmental website http://wdcw.tg.nic.in
How to apply for Anganwadi Teachers, Anganwadi Helpers Recruitment 2019, Instructions for filling the Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Helpers Recruitment Online application form 2019, Steps to apply for Anganwadi Posts Recruitment 2019, Online application Form link of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Helpers Recruitment 2019, Last date to apply for Anganwadi Teachers, Aayas Recruitment 2019 and more details are provide here. Further latest updates please visit the ICDS Telangana Website.
The applicant should fill all columns in the online application form and upload relevant certificates online. Before submitting the application through online, the applicants shall be advised to verify the filled-in data thoroughly. The online declaration has to be made by the applicant stating that the furnished details are correct and then they can proceed for final submission. After that, the Software generates an acknowledgement form with Application ID No. The applicant has to preserve the acknowledgement with Application ID No. for future correspondence and references.
Instructions to candidates for filling online application form:
1. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise, the application form will not be accepted.
2. The Department is not responsible, for any discrepancy in details of candidates while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are, therefore, advised to check the details before submitting the application.
3. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
4. The incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
5. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
6. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment.
How to Apply:
Step I: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://wdcw.tg.nic.in and fill the application. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Step II: By Clicking the Preview button, the Candidate has to verify the details displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, the candidate should go back to the previous page and Edit the details. The Candidate has to select Checkbox to accept that the details filled by the candidate are true as per their knowledge, before submitting the application.
Step III: Immediately after submitting the application, the applicant will get an acknowledgement form. The applicant can download the acknowledgement form by clicking the Download button.