Apply for JNV Selection Test: Registration for Class 6 from November 1. JNVST 2019 application process for the Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya Entrance test has started for class 6 at navodaya.gov.in. The registration and submission of the application begin from November 1 and will continue till November 30, 2018. The Navodaya entrance exam for admission in class 6 will be held on April 6, 2019.
Last date for Online applying is December 15:
Navodaya Online application submission date has been postponed to 15-12-2018 for Navodaya Entrance Exam 2019 | JNVS Entrance Test 2019 | JNVS Selection Test 2019. The Navodaya 2019 Application Online Application has been extended till December 15. Students who are studying in the 5th Class (currently) are eligible for Navodaya Entrance Exam. Help the students to send this matter to their parents, or around them, and apply them to the Navodaya.
Requirements to Online applying
1. Study Certificate.
2. Student Signature
3. Student father or mother or guardian.
4. Student photo.
5. Student Moles,
6. Study details of 3rd and 4th class
All the applications will be taken through an online process only. The applicants have to fill in the details like state, block, date of birth, mobile number etc. After getting registered online, the candidate will get the registration number and the password for the same which they need to keep it safe till the time of result declaration.
In the second step, one has to submit the scanned copy of photograph and documents online only. Logging on with this registration number and password, the candidate will be able to get the admit card which will release in March 2019.
Procedure to register online for JNV Selection Test 2019
i. The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
ii. The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his /her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10-100 kb only.
iii. In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B‟ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
iv. Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
v. In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate signed by the Head Master, photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process
Guidelines For Uploading The NVS Online Application
The online application form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self-explanatory. However, following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
1. Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within specified range (01.05.2006 to 30.04.2010 – both days are inclusive), schooling in classes III, IV & V in recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS).
2. Carefully fill the certificate to be uploaded along with the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC & Divyang. In the case at the time of admission, it is found that a candidate has opted SC/ST though he/she does not actually belong to SC/ST community, his/her selection is liable to be canceled.
3. (a) Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write the correct date of birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the date of birth of the candidate does not match with the school records his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
(b) Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the application form by the candidate.
4. Signature of both, the candidate and the father/guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test. Apply for JNV Selection Test.
5. The last date to submit an online application for the test is 30.11.2018
JNVST 2019: Important dates
Registration for JNVST begins: November 1, 2018
Last date of registration: December 15, 2018
Admit cards releasing date: March 2019
Date of examination: April 6, 2019
Time of examination: 11:15 am
On the basis of the marks scored, the students will be shortlisted and their documents will be cross-checked. The results will be announced in the last week of May 2019. The result will be declared on the official website only.
Besides the good score, the validity of the documents also matters during the selection of the student. Over 20 lakh of students applied for JNVST last year and the number is increasing every year. India has around 626 JNV schools out of which all are functional.
Navodaya Entrance Exam (More details) – NVS Website: navodaya.gov.in
Navodaya 6th Class Entrance Exam: JNVST