How to apply for Jr Panchayat Secretary Posts, Office of the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, the government of Telangana, has invited online applications for the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website – tspri.cgg.gov.in.
Edit option for JPS Applied Candidates: Jr Panchayat Secretary Posts Edit option will be available from 8th Sept 2020 to 16th Sept 2020 between 9 pm to 9 am. Edit application will be provided in two phases.
Phase 1: Application fields will be allowed to edit by the candidate from 8th Sept to 16th Sept 2020 other than the fields i.e exam center, mobile no, email and field related to payment (local status claimed by candidate, community, differently-abled person, EX service person)
Phase 2: Fields that are related to the fee (local status claimed by candidate, community, differently-abled person, EX service person will be allowed to edit separately on 16th Sept only. CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EDIT OTHER FIELDS. Some of the Candidates have to pay an additional Rs.400 based on the modifications made on these payment related fields.
According to the notice posted on the official website, more information like District wise details of vacancies, eligibility, the scheme of examination, fee details, reservations, general conditions, etc will be made available on the official website from today at 5:00 pm onward. The online application form can be filled up from September 3, 2020, to September 15, 2020. The online fee can be paid up to September 15, 2020. The total number of vacancies is 9355.
How to apply for Jr Panchayat Secretary Posts: Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department TSPRI has started the online registration for the recruitment of 9,355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretaries in the state on its official website. Applications can be filled online in the proforma application available on the website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in.
The applications are invited from the eligible candidates till September 15, 2020, for recruitment to the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary. September 14, 2020, is the last date for payment of a fee.
General Category: Rs 800/-
SC/ST/BC Category: Rs 400/-
Recruitment Application FEE: General Candidates must pay Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred Only) and SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men must pay Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) towards Examination Fee.
The B.C candidates who come under Creamy layer also pay Rs.800/-
Mode of Payment of Fee: i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fees is available on the website. ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the fee will entail total rejection of the application. Iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
How to Upload the Application form: The User Guide is available for Online Submission of Applications. The process is described in brief that is as follows: Note: Application Submission starts from 3rd September. The date of submission of application is extended to one more day. So the final date for payment will be 13th September and the last date for submission of the application is 14th September.
Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2022: How to apply for Panchayat Secretary Jobs: Here are the steps to fill the online application form for the posts Junior Panchayat Secretary of Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department: One-time Registration with mobile and email @ tspri.cgg.gov.in. Change Password From Date of birth to your choice. Fee Payment. Fill and submit the Application Form.
The candidates will be directed to a new page — https://www.tsprrecruitment.in/ — while you enter the page, tspri.cgg.gov.in. The total number of Vacancies is 9355. District-wise details of vacancies, eligibility, the scheme of examination, fee details, reservations, general conditions, etc. are available on https://tspri.cgg.gov.in.
Steps to fill the online application form
- STEP I: Visit the WEBSITE https://tspri.cgg.gov.in and apply online, candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Government bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP-II: One-time Registration with mobile and email
- STEP III: Change Password From Date of birth to your choice
- Step IV: Fee Payment: After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to the payment gateway.
- STEP V: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP VI: Fill and submit Application Form: After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
- (ii) The ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
(iii) Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted
(iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact No.9346180688 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 6.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step by Step Online application form Filling Instructions:
1. Candidates are required to visit the website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in/ and click on Apply Online
2. The “Click Here to Apply Online for Junior Panchayat Secretary Post” screen will appear
Note: Candidates are advised to read ‘Notification’ and ‘User Guide’ thoroughly before filling the application form
3. The Candidate is required to register by clicking on the Register button for the first time registration.
4. “New Registration page” will appear, enter your details in the fields. Click on the “Send OTP” button. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received on your Registered Mobile Number in the “Enter OTP text box”. Tick the checkboxes and click on Submit after submitting the get captcha code displayed.
5. After successful submission, you will be redirected to Change Password Screen. Enter your New Password and Confirm Password. You will get a message “Password Changed Successfully”, Click on ok. Your current password is your date of birth( eg: 26021991 in DDMMYYYY)
6. You will be redirected to the following page, enter your Mobile Number and Password in the Candidate Login.
Note: If a candidate is eligible for the post, he/she should register with ONE MOBILE NUMBER only. This mobile number should be used for all correspondence.
7. The candidate is required to select the details shown in the image such as” Local status claimed by the candidate” “community”, “Are you claiming reservation under differently-abled person “and “Are you claiming reservation under ex-service person”. Click on save & proceed to payment after selecting the checkbox.
Note: Please note these Fields cannot be modified throughout the application submission process.
Note: Fee relaxation of Rs 400 for the specific category is for the Telangana Candidates only. Nonlocal candidates should select OC and pay 800. All Fields are mandatory.
8. Click on Pay after noting the details shown and satisfaction
9. After completing the procedure of payment in the different options provided such as credit card/ debit card / net banking and once the transaction Successful, Click on Proceed
10. After Successful payment, Click on Proceed and fill Personal Details. After filling the personal details click on the “Save” button, once the details are saved successfully click on “Next” to proceed forward
11. The page will be directed to Special Categories Details, enter the details according to your preference and click on “Save” to save the details, after details are successfully saved, click on “Next” to proceed forward
12. The page will be directed to Address Details, enter the address details and click on “Same” if the address details are the same as Address Correspondence. If not, enter the details in permanent address, and click on “Save” to save the details, and click on “Next” to proceed forward.
13. The page will be directed to Educational Qualifications, enter the education qualifications, year of passing in case of school/college study (residence details for those candidates with no school study) and click on Next
14. The page will be directed Photograph & Signature, Upload the photo and signature according to the instructions. After successful submission of the Photo and signature, click on Next to proceed further
15. Provide the Order of priority of districts for selection
Note: While giving the preference under the nonlocal category, the native district also should be submitted.
16. In the Submit Application Form, select the district to write the exam, Medium of examination and tick the check button of declaration. Before submitting the Application Form click on Print Preview to view the details entered, and click on submit for submitting the Application Form.
17. To print the Application Form, click on the button shown with the arrow mark