NANNAYACET 2020 notification released on its university website admissions web portal. provided here for the simple steps to How To Apply for NANNAYACET 2020 & Submit Online Application Form. Step by step online applying procedure for NANNAYACET 2020. So, Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE NANNAYACET 2020 application form. Instructions are provided here to Fill Online Application of NANNAYACET 2020(user guide).
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification in the month of March 2020 and AKNU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://aknudoa.in/) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-17 offered by Adikavi Nannaya University PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through NANNAYACET-2020. results, hall tickets, counselling dates, last date, exam date details provided @ NANNAYACET 2020 – Adikavi Nannaya University PGCET 2020 web portal
Important Dates: |not official dates |
Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 28-02-2020
Last date for submission of online Applications(with a regular registration fee of Rs. 500/-(Rs.300/-for SC/ST/PH)): 24-04-2020
Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-(Regular fee Rs. 500/- + Fine Rs. 500/-): 02-05-2020
Downloading Hall-Tickets from the website : 03-05-2020
Commencement of Entrance Tests: from 6, 7, 8-05-2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Submission of filled-in applications through online: Applications should be submitted through online only. For online submission, visit the Website www.aknudoa.in (or) http://www.nannayacet.in (or) www.aknu.edu.in . A candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300 in case of SC/ST/PH) plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
(a) Debit / Credit Card (b) Net Banking. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press the Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take a print out of the filled-in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
The following information must be kept ready for filling in the details for online submission
a) Select the eligible courses.
b) Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
c) Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
d) Date of Birth as per SSC records.
e) Caste in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates.
f) PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS/CAP etc.
g) Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
h) Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: Above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Online Application form filling process:
NANNAYACET 2020: Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram (erstwhile Rajahmundry) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA CET)-2020 into various Science and Arts Courses offered at Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada & Tadepalligudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU offering P.G. Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the Academic year 2020-2021.
1. The Online Application for NANNAYACET 2020/ NANNAYACET – 2020 is available at website http://AKNUdoa.in
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
(a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) NANNAYACET 2020 NANNAYACET – 2020 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website http://AKNUdoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for NANNAYACET 2020/NANNAYACET – 2020 Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information Brochure.
7. Click on Online Registration button appearing on top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth.
Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code,
please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other
details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until the completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process: Click on Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button. Read the instructions and click the checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Mow your mobile will receive a message “Your NANNAYACET – 2020 application is submitted successfully with Application No : XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive an application to your registered email.
16. If you select the ONLINE PAYMENT and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to your registered email id with complete application details as PDF file.
17. Please do not send the printed copy of the application to the DOA. Yow preserves it until your admission process is completed.
18. You can get a printed copy of the application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option