How to Apply for NEET PG, The National Board of Examinations, NBE has started the online registration of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Post Graduate, NEET-PG 2020. The last date to register is November 22. The examination will be conducted on January 6, and the result will be declared on January 31. Eligible candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format on the official website
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria: Applicant should have an MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate from a recognized college/university. Moreover, the candidate should possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. The applicant should also have completed one year of internship or are expected to complete the internship on or before March 31, 2021.
How to apply for NEET PG:
- Go to the official website, nbe.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘New Registration’ button
- Then, click on ‘New Application Login’
- Enter the required information in the space provided
- Click on submit and take a print out of the same for future use.