Simple steps provided here for How to Apply for TSBCWRJC CET 2020 and Submit TS BC Welfare RJC CET Online Application form. MJPTBCWREIS has released the TS BC Welfare RJC CET 2020 notification and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested students on the official website.
A candidate seeking admission into Intermediate courses at MJP TS BC Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. 33 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission. Date of Entrance Examination: 19-04-2020 in all erstwhile 10 Districts.
April 7th, 2020, is the last date to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana BC Welfare RJC CET 2020. So, eligible students may apply through Online mode for admission into various Intermediate courses in its Junior colleges for 2020-2021
Selection of students:
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1. Merit in the Entrance Examination.
2. Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for Group)
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation under special category
Instructions to the Candidates:
- The candidates are personality held responsible for incorrect information furnished in the application form.
- The Principal of the college concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission.
- In case of a tie among the candidates with the same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics in the entrance test for MPC, MEC, CEC & HEC will be taken into consideration.
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Biological Science in the entrance test for BiPC.
- Even though the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and BiPC, Social Studies for MEC/CEC/HEC.
- If the tie still persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in
- the English will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- if the tie still persists, candidates belonging to the unrepresentative community shall be considered.
The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the information completely or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
All the parents are informed that after admission into Residential Jr. College the student will not be allowed to carry cell phone in the College premises. If noticed suitable disciplinary action will be initiated.
Selection of students: Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance Examination.
- Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for Group)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under special category
Admission: The Hall ticket numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: miptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in and miptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:2
Certificates to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission:
- Original Hall Ticket issued for the entrance test.
- Transfer Certificate
- SSC Marks Memo
- Original Study and Conduct Certificate from IV to X
- Original Caste Certificate issued by Tahasildar
- Original Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar (Latest)
- Original Physical fitness Certificate issued by a Doctor, not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Passport Size Photos – 4
- 3 sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
- Caution deposit of Rs.1,000/- & maintenance charges of Rs. 1000/- to be paid.
The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled in Hyderabad City Courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of the academic year 2020-21 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by BIE, Telangana, Hyderabad.
For further details: Contact the Principal, MJPTBCWR Junior College concerned / Society Headquarters Office located at 20 floor Masab Tank, DSS Bhavan, Hyderabad 04023328266 during office hours.
Schedule for applying online application:
Date of opening of online application: 27-02-2020
Last date for submission of application: 07-04-2020
Hall Tickets download: 13-04-2020
Date of examination: 19-04-2020
Application Fee/ Examination Fee : Rs. 200/- for Registrations
Scheme of Examination:
Question paper booklet contains questions in multiple objective type and questions will be given in English and Telugu versions.
Group Subjects in the Entrance Test Duration Maximum Marks
1) MPC English – Mathematics – Physical Science 21/2 Hrs. 150
2) BiPC English – Biological Science – Physical Science 21/2 Hrs. 150
3) MEC English – Mathematics- Social Studies 21/2 Hrs. 150
4) CEC English – Mathematics- Social Studies 21/2 Hrs. 150
The test is objective type with 2 1/2 hours duration for 150 marks (50 marks per each subject). The candidates have to mark the answers in OMR answer sheets. The model question papers are available on the website. The question paper of the entrance test will be based on SSC standard of Telangana State syllabus for group subjects and English will be General English.
How to Apply for TSBCWRJC CET 2020:
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for MJPTBCWRJCCET-2020.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY from 27-02-2020 to 07-04-2020 for submission of application through online.
- At PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile No. etc.)
- On receipt of fee through PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application through online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms before filling online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the Group.
- On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket.
- The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- The selected candidate should produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.