How to Apply Bank Jobs for BC Study Circle Free Coaching: Telangana BC Welfare Study Circle/TS BC Study Circle has given a notification for free coaching to Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India and the study circle is inviting online applications from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) for getting free coaching to for attending SBI PO’s Examination in its each coaching centers, How to Fill Study Circle’s Online Application.
In their notifications, eligibility criteria for Admission, Important dates, Preference for giving options, Allotment of Seats, Selection procedure and Guidelines have provided by the departments. The department launched a web portal for receiving online applications from the aspirants in Telangana state.
How to Fill Telangana Study Circle Online Application:
- First go to Telangana Study Circle Online Application Form by clicking on the given below link : go to online application form
- Then a welcome page onlin application form will be appeared like below.
TELANGANA BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT
STUDY CIRCLE FOR BC’S FREE COACHING FOR SBI PROBATIONARY OFFICERS EXAM (ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FOR ADMISSION)
- In this page some instructions has been given like.
- How to Apply Bank Jobs for BC Study Circle Free Coaching
- All the scanned documents should be in .jpg OR .jpeg OR .gif format and size not be more than 100KB per document.
- Information provided must match with the certificate scanned which are verified at the time of admission.
- Admission into other than Native District will be given in the Vacancies available after the first phase of admissions with Native District Candidates.
- Fill the # Optional Fields with Capital Letters and Amount in Rupees without Paise
- In this TS BC Study Circle SBI PO’s Online Application three sections are available and the candidate should fill the following details carefully.
A. Personal Details
B. Academic Details
C. Coaching Requirements
- Firstly, the Candidate should fill up the following Personal Details on Online Application form
A. Personal Details:
- Name of the Applicant(Surname First)
- Father/Guardian Name(Surname First)
- Date of Birth(YYYY-MM-DD)
- Caste with Category
- (a) Occupation, (b) Educational Qualification, (c) Annual Family Income
- Is Physically Challenged?Yes/No
- Permanent Address:
District, Mandal, Village / Municipality, Street Name, House/Door Number, PIN Code, A Valid Mobile Number, and Valid eMail ID.
- Ration Card/ Aadhar Card No:
(i) Ration Card Number (Ex: WAP210103200371)
(ii) Aadhaar Card Number
- The second one, Candidate should fill the following academic details as per your certificates
B. Academic Details:
Name of the Examination, Hall Ticket Number, Max Marks, Obtained Marks, Grade Secured, Year of Passing, Institute Name and Name of the Board/University
- X Class
- Additional Educational Qualifications (if any) like MBA/Ph.D. etc.
- The third one, the Candidate should fill the requirements for coaching and upload the required scanned copies of your documents.
C. Coaching Requirements:
- Details of Coaching availed earlier for Competitive Examination in the Govt., Study circles: Yes/No
(a) Name of the Examination:
(b) The date on which held(YYYY-MM-DD):
(c) Results of the Examination if any:
- Hall Ticket Number of Competitive Examination for which Coaching is requested (If received)#
- The coaching center requested other than Native District. All the scanned documents should be in *.jpg OR *.jpeg format and size not be more than 100KB
- . Photograph of the Applicant (Size is not more than 50 kb)
- Scanned Copy of SSC Memo
- Scanned Copy of Intermediate Memo
- Scanned Copy of Degree Memo
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate