How to Apply Online in TS Teachers Transfers at Web counselling Website 2018 by User Manual, How to Fill the TS Teachers Transfers 2018 Online Application by using the User Manual Document. How to apply for Online TS Teachers Transfers 2018, How to Register in TS Teachers Transfers Website, Teachers Transfers Registration Process,
How to Submit the Telangana Teachers Transfers Online Application Form, Online applying Procedure for TS Transfers transfers 2018, Step by step Online application form filling procedure for TS Teachers Transfers 2018. How to Apply Online for TS Teachers Transfers 2018. Download the TS Teachers Transfers 2018 User Guide.
The School Education Department of Telangana would like to use Information and communications technology for a solution in Teachers transfers thereby bringing in transparency at every stage of teacher Transfers and for quick turn-around-time to the process.
The main objective of this User Manual document is to explain the various steps involved in teacher transfers for end-user(Teachers ). This application is given to Teachers to fill in their data to rule out discrepancies. The scope of this User Manual document is to explain the process of capturing Teacher Information for processing transfers.
Note: For queries / Calrififications mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
user need to Send mail with registered Mobile number.
The support team will contact the person for resolving in Time
Capturing Teacher Information for Processing Transfers:
How to Apply Online in TS Teachers Transfers 2018 Web counselling Website 2018:
1. First log in to through the link of Transfers Web counselling website: http://transfers.cdse.telangana.gov.in. Then, TS Teachers Transfers 2018 Web Counselling Website is displayed.
2. In this website, click on ‘Service’ from the Menu Tab.
3. In this Service tab, Select ‘Teacher Transfer’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Now, Teachers Transfers Web Page will be displayed.
5. Then, select “New Entry ” from this web page.
6. Here New Entry allows the teacher to enter his /her data to follow the transfer procedure
Note: For Teachers transfers one need to have Treasure ID, Aadhaar number, Mobile number which is mandatory, every Teacher need to follow below Procedure
7. In this New Entry Page, Enter the Mobile Number (Valid number), OTP will be sent to this number. Enter the Treasury Id and Aadhaar ID. Then, Click on Submit.
Note: User needs to maintain the same mobile number for Future Communications’ as well as to track the transfer process
8. On click ‘Submit’ an OTP is generated and sent to the mobile number entered.
9. Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click ‘Submit’.
10. Web Page will be redirected to Teacher details page.
Enter Teacher details from Teachers at “Teacher details page”
1. Based on the treasured ID relevant district and Aadhaar number and Mobile Number will be populated for reference
2. Enter school details from School Details
Under School details enter details who have completed above 5/8 years in that particular school need to enter various categories that were led by him under that school along with Period and Category
3. Enter Service details
Enter First appointed date and category of Post that was held by him /her at a particular school based on the no of years he /she worked under the mentioned period and various categories points will be calculated
4. Enter Spouse Details
a. Under Spouse, details enter whether she is Employee of State Govt/Central Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Local body / Aided Institution in the same district
b. Enter details like Organization Name, Treasury ID, Name, Designation, District, Mandal, Nearest School based on the entered details distance will be calculated and displayed
c. Based on the details entered points will calculate
5. Under entering the Preferential category
a. Individual availed the benefit under Preferential category during the last 8 years
b. Spouse availed the Pref. Category in last 5/8yrs
c. If He /She wants to claim under Preferential Category user need to select a particular Preferential category from select Preferential category
6. Click the Preview button to Verify the Details that were entered by Him/her
7. Click Submit in figure 7 the following message is displayed, which shows a number of points allotted. Verify and click on ‘OK’ to proceed further
8. Click Cancel to re-enter details
9. Details entered will be saved successfully and Transaction ID is displayed as shown below. Note the transaction ID for future reference.
This User manual document is meant for usage by the Department of School Education team used for Teachers Transfers and. Any changes made to the requirements in future shall have to go through a formal change approval process, wherever necessary and shall not make any alterations without the permission of the client and the development team.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details