How to fill TTWREIS Degree 1st year admissions Online application form 2020/ How to apply for TTWREIS Degree 1st year admissions 2020-TS Tribal Welfare: Apply online for TTWREIS Degree 1st year admissions 20120at http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tstw/ /TS Tribal Welfare Degree admissions 2020 /TS Gurukulam Degree Colleges admissions/ TSTWREIS RDC Degree Colleges admissions 2020.
TTWR Degree Colleges Admissions 2020/TTWREIS Degree Colleges Admissions online application form/ How to fill the TTWREIS Degree Colleges Online Application Form/ TTWREIS Degree Colleges Admission /Step by step Online Application form filling instructions.
Notification for seeking Admission into the 1st Year Degree Semester wise Course for the Academic Year 2020-21: Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSTWREIS) has published the TGTW GURUKULAM Degree 1st year admissions 2020 notification on July 14th, 2020.
Online applications are invited from Men and Women candidates for admission into 1st-year B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Degree / Specialized English Medium Courses. (40 students in each course) in TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2020-21. The last date for submission of Online/Offline applications is ..-05-2020.
How to Apply for TTWREIS Degree 1st year admissions:
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available on the website and satisfy him/herself.
2. The issue of the general number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of the application online.
3. Before filing in the online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the annexure.
4. The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
5. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application.
6. The candidates should fill the application form manually and submit the same at the nearest TTWR School / TTWR Jr. Colleges / Regional Co-ordinators, wherever Internet facility is not available.
7. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
8. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of the application form in which a reference number also will be given. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference. The candidate is solely held responsible for any mistakes / incorrect information given by him/her. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
9. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
10. The candidate should be able to produce the original certificates/documents at the time of counseling for admission as proof of the information furnished in the application.
11. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit necessary documents at the time of admission. Model Application Form. How to fill TTWREIS Degree 1st year admissions.