How to fill Jnana Bhumi Scholarships Application Form (J-SAF) Jnana Bhumi Post matric Scholarships to AP Students/ JnanaBhumi AP Postmatric scholarships(Fee reimbursement) fresh and Renewal J SAF application form 2017/ AP Post Matric Scholarships(PMS)/Fee reimbursement to SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/Minorities/Differently Abled category Students.
The extensive scope, coverage, and complexity in bringing about the convergence of the Education & the Post-Matric Scholarship system onto a single platform viz. JnanaBhumi, The JnanaBhumi Web portal will Go-Live with effect from 9th June 2017.
How to apply for JnanaBhumi Post matric Scholarships at J SAF JnanaBhumi Scholarships web portal/How to fill the JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application Form(J-SAF) at JnanaBhumi Scholarship web portal/JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric Scholarships Web Portal: jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
1 This form is FREE. No charge shall be levied on the student for this application form
2 MEE SEVA CASTE CERTIFICATE has permanent validity.
3 MEE SEVA INCOME CERTIFICATE is valid for four years from the date of issue.
4 Call PEOPLE FIRST HELPLINE 1100 for any information/register grievances w.e.f. 21st June 2017.
5 Submit this form to the admission in charge, within (7) days of the date of admission, in order to be eligible for RTF & MTF
6 Fill the various identity numbers required in the application form or bring the original.
7 Bring the 1st-page copy of student bank passbook containing the student ‘account number and account holder name’
8 Mobile number Registered on this form will be used for all Post Matric Scholarship transactions & for all communication purposes and for OTP authentication using this mobile number.
9 Students’ cannot change their registered mobile number
10 Email id of student Registered on this form will be used for all Post Matric Scholarship transactions along with a mobile number for all communication purposes and for OTP authentication.
11 Students’ cannot change their Registered email id
12 The student shall retain the duly student copy of this application form, duly signed and stamped by the admission in charge.
13 Student can approach the Bank and avail the facility of zero balance of the account or create a new Aadhar linked no-frills bank account before submitting the application form
14 Students can collect Rupay cards for their respective bank accounts & in case of any difficulty the issue can be raised to the Deputy Director, Social Welfare.
15 After the submission of the JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application form, the student will receive their user id and password on the mobile number and email id mentioned in the scholarship application form.
16 Student needs to confirm/update their Post-matric Scholarship related details in the JnanaBhumi portal and submit it back to college principal.
17 The student will need to complete biometric authentication for their Post-Matric Scholarships within 15 days of the date of admission.
ALL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS/COLLEGES:
1. Issue Public Notifications to students highlighting the changes in process, documents & timelines mentioned in this order & inform the Social Welfare Department(On or Before 16th June).
2. All Authorities: Issue Public Notifications to students highlighting the changes in process, documents & timelines mentioned in this order & inform the Social Welfare Department.(On or Before 16th June)
WELFARE DEPARTMENTS: District Welfare Officer shall sanction, release the Scholarship Claims, generate the Bill and submit to District Treasury via Digital Signature Key. (No Physical Copies shall be submitted to Treasury)(As per prescribed timelines.)
1. Shall open Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (RBI/2012-13/164) to the students availing Scholarships. All students shall be provided the facility of ATM card or ATM-cum-Debit Card & other facilities as per RBI Notification – RBI/2012-13/164(Within 30 days of Admission date)
2. Banks shall ensure & facilitate AADHAR linkage/Seeding to all student bank accounts. Within 30 days of Admission date)
TREASURY & ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT :
1. District Treasury Officer shall honor and pass the Digitally signed scholarship bills and documents received from the login of Welfare DD/JD. (As per prescribed time cycle defined by the Finance Department.)
2. District Treasury Officer will not insist on submission of Hard Copies of the Digitally signed Post-Matric Scholarship bills & documents received from the login of Welfare DD/JD. How to fill JnanaBhumi Scholarships Application Form (J-SAF) at JnanaBhumi Web portal