Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutes Society would be enable the TMREIS Online Application 2022 link or TMRS Online Application 2022 Link on its official website. Simple steps are provided here for How To Fill TMRS Entrance Test Online Application form 2022 for TMRS Admissions through TMRS Entrance Test. Important instructions are given for How to Apply for TMRS Entrance Test for admission into 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Classes Admissions in TMR schools. For more details are available at http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in.
As per the latest news, this year no entrance exam for TS Minority School admissions. Selection of candidates by entrance test. Online Registration Form will be activated soon for Telangana Minorities Residential Schools Admissions Online Application Form. TMREIS has published the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Classes admission notification. TS Minorities Gurukulam Admission 2022 (TMREIS Residential School Admission 2022
Applications are invited through online mode for admissions into V, VI, VII, VIII and IX Classes (English Medium) in 204 Telangana Minorities Residential Schools for the Academic Year 2022-2023, which is to commence from 10-03-2022. TMREIS Online application form details are given here
|Name of the application||TMRS CET Online Application 2022|
|Title||Submit the TMRS Admission Online Application 2022|
|Subject||TMREIS enabled the TMRS Entrance Test Online Application 2022|
|Application Fee||No Registration Fee|
|Application Submission mode||Online mode only|
|Last Date to Apply||20-04-2022|
- Applicants Should have below mentioned age, Class V – Candidate should have completed 09 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 20201-2022 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- Class VI – Candidate should have completed 10 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2021-2022 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- Class VII – Candidate should have completed 11 years of age as on 31st August of the academic year 2021-2021 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- Class VIII – Candidate should have completed 12 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2021-2022 in which he/she is seeking admission.
- Class IX – Candidate should have completed 13 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2021-2022 in which he/she is seeking admission.
Instructions For TMREIS Online Application form:
- Applicant Photo should be in *.jpg OR *.jpeg format
- The selected students shall submit all required certificates at the time of admission.
- Candidates should fill the following details
- Personal Details
- Residential Address
- Annual Income details
- Previous Education Details
- Admission Schools Location Preferences
Important dates for TMRS Entrance Test 2022:
|Submission of Online applications at free of cost||10-03-2022|
|Last date to submission of online applications||20-04-2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|5th Class Entrance Exam||09-05-2022|
|6th, 7th, 8th Class Entrance Exam||10-05-2022|
|Publications of Results ( Selection list Results) or|
Release of list of provisional selected of candidates
|Certificates Verification of provisionally selected for admissions||26-05-2022|
|Date of Commencement of classes||12-06-2022|
Steps to submit the TMRS CET Online Application 2022
TMRS entrance test online application link or TMRIES entrance test online application link would be enabled by the Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutes Society on its admission web portal, http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in. Students who are eligible can check details and submit the online application at the admission portal. To submit the online application students can follow the given simple steps.
- Visit the http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in Website
Students need to visit the official website of TS Minority Welfare society website, http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on the TMRS CET Link
Once your reach the official website, click on the TMRS CET link on the home page. Then, TMREIS admission portal will be opened in your device.
- click on the online application link
When you reach the TMREIS admission portal, click on the online application link.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on that link, TMREIS Admission online application form will open. Now, candidate can fill the application form with required information and upload the necessary documents at this stage.
- Click on submit button
Once check the all details in the filled application form and click on the submit button. Then your TMRS admission application would be submitted.
- Download the Application Form
After submission of TMRS online application form, download it. Take a print and preserve it for future reference.
Model Application Form Details
|Personal Details||Fill the personal Details|
|Name of the Applicant||Enter your name|
|Father’s / Guardian’s Name||Enter your father name|
|Mother’s Name||Enter your mother name|
|Religion/Caste||Select the caste from the drop-down list|
|Admission seeking Class||Select the class|
|Date of Birth: (dd-mm-yyyy)||Enter Your Date of Birth|
|Gender: Boy Girl||Select the Gender|
|Is Physically Handicapped ?|
If Yes, Handicapped Percentage %
|Is Orphan?||Yes/ No|
|Aadhar Number||Enter Aadhar Number|
|Photograph of the Applicant||Upload photo|
|Residential Address||Fill the Address details|
|Father / Guardian Occupation||Select the Occupation|
|Father / Guardian Annual Income||Enter your annual income|
|Father / Guardian Educational Qualification||Select the Qualification|
|Mobile Number||Enter mobile number|
|Previous Education Details|
Previous Studied Institution Type
Government Institution Name District
|Provide the Study details|
|Admission Schools Location Preferences||Select the school location|
|1st Preference |
|GIve the preferences|
hereby solemnly declare that I have passed the previous class and all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.