TS DEECET Web Option Entry 2022, How to exercise at deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in. DSE Telangana has released the TS DEECET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 on its official web portal. Candidates who have qualified and secured rank in the DEECET Telangana examination can check details and exercise web options on its DEECET Admission Portal as per the Counselling schedule.
TS DEECET exam would be conducted every year by Department of School Education, Telangana for admission into D.El.Ed and DPSE Course in Govt DIET Colleges and Private TTC colleges. After conduct of examination, result would be released by officials. DSE would release the detailed DEECET admission counselling schedule for filling up of vacant seats in above said courses.
TS DEECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates
- Certificate Verification will be available at Government DIETS on 25.11.2021 from 10:00 AM onwards.
- Web Option Fee Payment and Web Option Preferences Submission will be available from 27.11.2021 to 29.11.2021.
- Allotment of seats to the candidates based on the merit order on 03.12.2021.
- Allotment Fee Payment and Download Allotment letter will be available from 06.12.2021 to 07.12.2021.
- Reporting To College by the students will be available from 06.12.2021 to 07.12.2021.
TS DEECET Web Counselling Dates
|TS DEECET Counselling for Certificate verification||30-10-2021|
|TS DEECET Web Options Entry for D.EI.Ed and DPSE||01-11-2021 to 05-11-2021|
|TS DEECET Seat allotments||09-11-2021|
|Payment of Fee||11-11-2021 to 15-11-2021|
|Download Final Admission Letter||11-11-2021|
|Reporting to the College||16-11-2021|
|First Instructional Day||16-11-2021|
How to exercise TS DEECET Web Option Entry 2022?
- Open the website www.tsminoritycounseling.in the Home page displayed as follows.
- Click on the TS DEECET ADMISSIONS Menu. The following webpage will be displayed.
- Click on Student Login Menu. The following Web page will be displayed.
- Please enter Hall ticket No., Scratch Card Serial Number, Scratch Card Password.
- After successfully entering the detail please click the login button.
- After clicking the Login button, you will be directed to Web Options Page as shown below.
- The college list (based on your Medium, Religion, Gender) is displayed (in the order of Region) in the table on the left side of the page as shown above image.
- Click on the Checkbox under the CB column on the Left-hand side Table to select your option.
- The selected college will be added to your selected college’s list table on the right-hand side of the page.
- The first selected college will be your first priority. And subsequently selected colleges will be added subsequently in the order of selection as shown in the below image.
- Once the college options are selected, click on the Save button to save the option to the server
- After clicking the save button, you will be redirected to Change Priority / Freeze options screen as shown below.
- If you want to delete any of your saved web options, please click remove link
- Changing the priority of the web options can be done using UP/DOWN/TOP/BOTTOM links. And changing priority activity/work should be done after removing options exercise (if any).
- After Changing the priorities for Saving the changed Priorities of the options, click on Save Button
- After clicking the Save button, the “FREEZE” button will be enabled and displayed to Freeze the options as shown below.
- You can change the selected options, add new options and change the priorities of the selected options, as many times as you want by logout and login to the application again.
- To add new college option in this above Priority Screen, click on the counseling Menu
- After exercising, the priorities and clicking the Save button, the FREEZE button will be displayed as shown in the above image.
- On clicking Freeze Button, you will be directed to Freeze Options Screen as shown below.
- On Clicking Cancel button in the above screen, it will direct you to Priorities Changing Screen. How to Give Web Options of TS DEECET
- You can click on the FREEZE button to Freeze your selected options
- The Web options once frozen cannot be modified further.
- Freeze the web options once you are satisfied with the priorities of the selected options
- Freezing the options can be done only Once
- On Clicking the freeze button, your Options will be freezed and you will be directed to the counseling main page, where you can take the printout of your selected college Freezed options as shown below
- To Modify your frozen web options, you are requested to approach your Help Line Centre.
- The options exercised will be closed at 00.00 Hrs midnight on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
- The options registered in the server will be frozen automatically on the last day specified in the notification and shall be used for seat allotment.
- The options will be processed on the dates specified and the results will be communicated through SMS message to the mobile number, which you have provided and you can also take a print of the provisional allotment order from the website.
Do’s and Don’ts
- The Association of Managements of Minority Colleges of Education TS recommends using Google Chrome for the best performance of the application.
- Which can be easily downloaded from the web. (Or IE 9 and above version)
- Check colleges thoroughly before entering the options through the college list, which can be downloaded from the home page.
- Write colleges in the order of preference on a white paper before entering into the web.
- Do not select college casually in which you are not interested.
- Avoid using a slow internet facility.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise the utmost care while entering options.
- Allotments will be made in the rank order:-
- Allotment made in the web counseling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances. Therefore only such colleges that candidates willing to join without any hesitation should be chosen.
- The convenor is not responsible for any technical or human errors from client-side (Student side) while exercising options.
- Don’t reveal Scratch Card Number and password to others.
How to Give Web Options of TS DEECET, TS DEECET SW II AC Web Options for Minority Colleges D.Ed Admissions; B.Ed & D.Ed College Management Association of TS has issued 1st Phase TS DEECET-SW-II-AC Admission Notification for giving Web Options through www.tsminoritycounseling.in Website for Admission into two-year course in Minority D.Ed Colleges of Telangana State.
2nd Phase Admission Notification for web-based counseling: The qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates of TS DEECET (Telugu/English Medium) are informed to attend the Certificates Verification for web counseling as per the schedule for admission into two year D.El.Ed program for the academic year. For all other details refer to our detailed notification available on our website:www.ftapmei.in.
1st phase Admission Notification for web-based counseling: The qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates of TS DEECET (Telugu/English Medium) are informed to attend the Certificates Verification for web counseling for admission into twp year D.El.Ed program for the academic year 2017-2018. For all other details refer to our detailed notification available on our website:www.ftapmei.in.
The Association of Managements of Minority Colleges of Education TS has informed all the DEECET qualified Muslim and Christian Minority Students to attend the web counseling of D.Ed Admissions as per the given BDMCMA’s schedule. So, the Candidate is requested that please follow the guidelines for giving web options.